Found 30+ plants in forest!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still baffled as well with myself. I don't understand how this is just some relative but has the same leaf structure type.
Please give me a little space, (well i dont know how to explain it) but look at this pic, any new person could mistake taht. Am I right?

And insane, again, can you re-read my post because I wasn't trying to put anything 'smart' in there, and yeah I didnt know that. But I wasnt trying to be offensive like that, or how you took it, please re-read and consider.

DSCN1069.JPG

Those come up in the woods every spring the only grow a couple weeks and flower before the woods get shaded good. So stop drooling and counting your chickens they wont bud and the wont show there sex. Also this form is full of people who no thats not mj and people who would think the same as you do. Slim

Right now, I have established that its not MJ, I'm just asking for a little bit of respect, because I feel like an idiot already and I thought we established its not MJ, which is why I'm wondering why people are stil telling me that. I'm just saying that any person could have easily mistaken that. (except people that are telling me off - which seems a littlle offensive by the way)

And could you tell me what these plants actually are? (name)

i have no idea what that is... but yea dont worry about it cuz... anybody coulda thought that... i mean at 18 how many ppl here do U think were growing tha stuff... prolly not many... Plus i mean it looks kinda like weed... so dont get upset bro... its all good.. U live and U learn... take Ur lil bro back there N tell um its weed... then U can laugh at him and all his friends...

OK i'm gonna put this dumb arse thread to sleep. What your are talking about is called Potentilla and here is a pic. ;)

potentilla-300.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back