Found a Hermie yesterday...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kubefuism

Reaction score
Quite a bummer let me tell you... Bagseed, fluros, week 7 of flower, soiless container. Yes, I know that's the danger of unknown genetics but for it to happen so late in flower? It was mostly indica dom, with some purple pistol hairs, beautiful. I gave them all a flush three days before hand, I'm going to blame it on the tap water I used to flush. I finished flushing with non-chlorine water, but that did not help me at all. Wish I had the room for a 50 gal or 25 to sit out. But alas, I clipped it this morning and trimmed it, hung out to dry. Was late this morning to work giving it a mani. I'll put up the pics when they are all chopped...

I doubt it too....but that's what I'm still going to blame.

How bad did it hermie? with only a week or 2 left, mighta been worth it to pluck yer nanners than to harvest early...

Just a thought.

There were some interesting finds. My first and only hermie up until this point was what I would like to call a male dom hermie that was very wispy, with a higher pollen sac to pistol ratio. It was just a really ugly plant. This was a female with a full thick cola. The pollen sacs had bursted for the bottom half with seed pods forming on the bottom few buds. The seeds would have numbered less than ten, but I didn't want it to spread to my other ladies. The pollen sacs formed sporadicly throught the plant, however in few numbers. I felt I couldn't have waited with out pollinating other plants.

I feel your pain.:confused: Just happen to me yesterday. Two days from being 8 weeks into flower. Hell my Bud was entered in the Bud of the Month.:eek:
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showpost.php?p=445233&postcount=17

Still has a good high though,,no seeds.Places where it was gonna be seeds though. Im really pissed. 1st time its happen to me.Hell this is the 3rd clone of this strain and the only one to do this. Im sure it was stressed somehow to make it Hermi like that.My guess is my DWC res temps.

Latest posts

Back