Foundations

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I hope it works out for you fin.:aok:

I would slow down on the muti-tasking, I feel it is just good for you in the long run. I see a bit of confusion on your part as to how many forums you belong to. I have read from your past posts that it is 2,2-3,4-6, forums you have joined. Take it easy and just enjoy doing one thing at a time. But there again, I am not a doctor nor did I stay at a Holiday Inn, so you can forget everything I wrote, but the first part:aok:

:bong:

:joint: :joint: fin I am right with u the OLD HIPPIES Are goin to miss the bus can u tell us more, I am into what u are saying.... I need some help to be able to see it.. thanks.. bbb:hubba: :hubba: :hubba:

pcduck said:
Well I hope it works out for you fin.:aok:

I would slow down on the muti-tasking, I feel it is just good for you in the long run. I see a bit of confusion on your part as to how many forums you belong to. I have read from your past posts that it is 2,2-3,4-6, forums you have joined. Take it easy and just enjoy doing one thing at a time. But there again, I am not a doctor nor did I stay at a Holiday Inn, so you can forget everything I wrote, but the first part:aok:

:bong:

The number confusion is because i am a member of not only a few weed forums, but my favorite TV network forum, A hippy forum, a Reiki forum, And a Pagan Forum.

And I have posted MANY of these SAME threads in those places (more specifically the weed forums) and have gotten, MUCH MUCH better review elsewhere...

I am really sorry for the cussing, I just never encountered that rule and where else, so never accommodated for it.

I will from now on :)

No, us old hippies have not missed the bus. No offense, but being 19, you have not "seen" what most of us old "hippies" have. And whether you really want to admit it or not, age and experience do count for a whole lot. You can only realize how little you know at 19 when you look back on it from 30 or 40 years later. I wish I knew now how much I thought I knew back when I was 19.....

If it wasn't for us "old hippies" the bus would be setting by the road, rusting away.

ozzydiodude said:
If it wasn't for us "old hippies" the bus would be setting by the road, rusting away.
My bus IS rusting away. It is kind of humid living down by the river...

The Hemp Goddess said:
No, us old hippies have not missed the bus. No offense, but being 19, you have not "seen" what most of us old "hippies" have. And whether you really want to admit it or not, age and experience do count for a whole lot. You can only realize how little you know at 19 when you look back on it from 30 or 40 years later. I wish I knew now how much I thought I knew back when I was 19.....

I am talking about beginnings Age and experience ARE important. But not as important when it comes to something that some people with age and experience have never done, and when it's something that is the beginning. Read the first post AGAIN.
I never claimed to know more than you about anything.
All I did was tell people to pay attention to their environment...

I don't see anyone else on here doing it, if you're so old, and great at all this.
Then where's YOUR thread that can just blow mine out of the water, and give me new perspective...

What? You COULD write it? But HAVEN'T? Ohhhhhhh

There's the problem, fin, you think we need told to do something. Get past that and you should be fine.

Can't imagine your rep going up any with tantrums like this....

Roddy said:
There's the problem, fin, you think we need told to do something. Get past that and you should be fine.

Can't imagine your rep going up any with tantrums like this....

I never asked, or thought that "You told me to do something".

Where are you getting that idea?

I posted these just for you guys to read, not because I felt like someone asked me to...

You're a little confused about what's going on...

Yesterday when I posted it would say something along the lies of
"The Admin is reading all the posts on this thread, before they are posted"
On every single one of my threads.
Today it doesn't...
Is the website just being sneaky today? Or did he stop watching me... since I'm obviously not doing anything wrong?
Except maybe missing a cuss word in a copied post here and there, and I thought the filter would take car of that and make them all *'s so I could just go through and delete them :)

I have never seen that here fin:confused2: maybe you have ours confused with another forum you frequent.

pcduck said:
I have never seen that here fin:confused2: maybe you have ours confused with another forum you frequent.

Nope, it was definitely this one.
It was like, after I clicked "Post"
It would take me to a loading page that said That^^^^, then go back to the thread, without having posted my post yet...
:)

It's all good though, I was just wondering if anyone had tried to report me or something, and gotten a response back...
I thought that's what was happening, and I thought maybe someone could tell me what the Admin thought during the watched hours...

FinShaggy said:
I am talking about beginnings Age and experience ARE important. But not as important when it comes to something that some people with age and experience have never done, and when it's something that is the beginning. Read the first post AGAIN.
I never claimed to know more than you about anything.
All I did was tell people to pay attention to their environment...

I don't see anyone else on here doing it, if you're so old, and great at all this.
Then where's YOUR thread that can just blow mine out of the water, and give me new perspective...

I teach people to be self-sufficient--to grow. That is what this forum is for. This forum is not meant to be a religious or philosophical forum, so if I do feel like preaching, I would certainly take it elsewhere.

The religious or philosophical reason most of us are here for, is to help other grow their own meds.

The Hemp Goddess said:
I teach people to be self-sufficient--to grow. That is what this forum is for. This forum is not meant to be a religious or philosophical forum, so if I do feel like preaching, I would certainly take it elsewhere.

This is exactly why I posted in the "Off Topic" "Coffee Table" section.

I can also share grow experience:
Bare minimum grow
Reggie bagseed grow
Medical seed grow
SCROG
Outdoor
MG vs others

And I have pictures.
I just have to resize them first.

So why are you hating?

AND I can share hash making Pictures AND Videos, that show it REALLY simply.

Videos and pictures of hash I made.

And I'm in the middle of breeding a new strain and can share THAT.

I just have to resize the pictures first....

Sorry my words were the easiest things to share...

FinShaggy said:

Seems you're trying to get us to learn something here....and if there's any confusion, please stop the silly posts and explain.

FinShaggy said:
Nope, it was definitely this one.
It was like, after I clicked "Post"
It would take me to a loading page that said That^^^^, then go back to the thread, without having posted my post yet...
:)

It's all good though, I was just wondering if anyone had tried to report me or something, and gotten a response back...
I thought that's what was happening, and I thought maybe someone could tell me what the Admin thought during the watched hours...

Pretty telling when your content has to be ok'd...isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back