four pages..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hick

Git "R" lit
Reaction score
....of "new posts" this morning! :cool2: YAY!!!! and nearlly all reflecting a desire to see MP move forward :yay: THANK YOU members!

:aok:

I like to focus on the positive's of the crash, like losing those threads by professor marijuana and his big head.

Or that other guy with the 'best ways NOT to dry marijuna' :laugh:

A buddy told me if you put mj in a can of grape soda, the stem would drink up the soda :eek: , thereby flavoring the trichs. Does anyone know if that's true?

Hey Art, I heard you could boil the roots and smash um up and snort them, what do you think?

I just lit up a big ole Male Stem. Yum Yum.

Rosebud said:
Hey Art, I heard you could boil the roots and smash um up and snort them, what do you think?

Yeah, I remember reading that, RB :hubba: I couldn't find the thread with the Search, though :cool:, must be a Lost Thread. It was that member that was running around in the rain trying to get lightning to hit her buds, right?

I wish i could give rep...its really bugging me out I cant- im so use to going to click thanks when i see good posts....I know good an well the thanks button isnt there but i try and find it every time out of habit.

Moving on....

OldHippieChick said:
Smoking some male leaves this AM....:D
white widow i hope :D

*TOA; click the add rep button (right beside the circle).. much better anyway, then you can actually personalize it ;)

ArtVandolay said:
Yeah, I remember reading that, RB :hubba: I couldn't find the thread with the Search, though :cool:, must be a Lost Thread. It was that member that was running around in the rain trying to get lightning to hit her buds, right?

sexi mexi. said her brother told her so it musta been fact. :doh:

ArtVandolay said:
A buddy told me if you put mj in a can of grape soda, the stem would drink up the soda :eek: , thereby flavoring the trichs. Does anyone know if that's true?

Works even better with A&W root beer.

Of course for the Male WW, a quality cream soda is in order.:hubba:

Wet

Latest posts

Back