Fox farm big bloom

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PotSmokinSaint

P.P.H.S. Member
Reaction score
Ive just purchased some big bloom and wanted to know what was anybody's experience people had with this. I'm about to put my babies on this and I read the feeding schedule and they said 4 teaspoons per gallon for feed for every other Watering. Is that about accurate or should I add one more teaspoon? Thanks for any input.

I used it for my first grows, but I used all 3 of the nute trio...it worked great and I got alot of good smoke from the plants I fed with that trio, but I realized how I was killing the soil I spent good money to buy and decided to go organic.

I went a bit heavier with the feeding, but it really depends a lot on the strain imho!

Need to remember the feeding schedule is just a guide to use. Each strain/plant maybe slightly different in their needs. Big Bloom is a 100% organic nutrient feed so I have found it hard to screw it up. I just slowly ramp up the dosage to around their recommended amount then adjust if necessary.

Roddy Big Bloom is 100% organic and won't "kill" your soil as far as I know.

Off their website: This odorless, liquid fertilizer is a live culture of vitamins, amino acids, natural growth hormones, enzymes, and beneficial organic microbes.

Not sure, I know 1 of the 3 said it was organic...the trio isn't, when used together.

Nice. I'm going to feed every other day. Would you notice a lot if you are burning the plant with foxfarm. I'm completely new to foxfarm.

that is too much...it calls for 1 tblespoon per gallon water...thats it...any more and you will see issues...Best too start at 50% and see how she reacts..then bump her as she asks....also remember to adjust PH after adding nutes...soil ph 6.3-6.8 (6.5) :aok:

take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

PotSmokinSaint said:
Nice. I'm going to feed every other day. Would you notice a lot if you are burning the plant with foxfarm. I'm completely new to foxfarm.

I wouldnt do that...you need to let the soil dry out...BONE dry befor water/feed....if you water everyother day the girls will drown...I used a soil moister meter when I first started on account I was allways adding water when the soil was still wet...just my thaughts

:48:

also big bloom is really just and add on to go with the tiger bloom ( cha ching and such all ff stuff) meaning if i could only use one it would be the tiger bloom and i use grow big in veg. gee i hope im right:eek:

Latest posts

Back