Freaked out

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kandikain

Reaction score
I need your help.............and yes I've read several posts pretaining to my question, but no specifically stated my position....so Here goes

I abstained from smoking for about 10 days, but due to being on the verge of a nervous breakdown, I smoked about a joint. I am not an everyday smoker, usually use to get rid of migraines.....I knew I had a PO appt. the next day but didn't know if I would be screened, and I was.
My test was at 9am, again I didn't know I was going to be tested.
I emptied my bladder then drank a 32oz glass of water with a packet of sur gel in it, on my way to the appt.
What's the likely hood of me passing...........It's probation so I am really freaked out.........Any help or hope you can offer would be great.

Oh info that might be useful.........I'm not skinny and I don't normally drink very much water.

Thanks!!!

You will probably fail the piss test. If you get tested the day after you smoke, it is almost impossible to clean it out. Just my thoughts. Keep us posted. I wish you the best of luck with the test. Take care and be safe.

I have to agree with smoky.And if its a lab test they will get you anyways. :(
I hope you pass and wish you luck.

UGHHHHHHHHHHHh,
I was told by an avid smoker, who works at the police department that it works for her everytime...................God I hope it works!! thanks guys

The important thing is that you emptied your bladder in the morning before. As much as humanly possible. The morning pee has the highest concentration of toxins in it. There is one specific metabolite for each drug that they test for in a urine test. If it is not found, you come back negative. Most of the time, they don't even check if its actual urine, or run any more tests. They just look for the metabolite. If I were you, I would've drank 10x that much water (or just as much as possible) and peed as many times as i could so at the time of your test, your urine would've been as toxin free as possible. If you didn't smoke at all before, I would say you'd probably be fine. But I don't know how much you smoked before the 10 days you quit.

Try to pick up some "Urine Luck" on the net. You add it to your pee, it destroys the metabolites. Or, go to Hi-Health and get a "Cleansing Cocktail" Those things work aces... (and I never say aces, so it has to be good!)

Let us know how it turns out. If I had to place a bet though, it would be on negitive, or inconclusive. (it would be a small bet though...)

No Need to be sorry. I'm the one that messed up.
do the cimre, pay the time.......:holysheep: ....Hopefully I won't get violated and I havent smoked since and dont intend to.
Im 36 and this is the first time Ive ever been in trouble and the bull**** part is that I didn't even do it...........someone else did but they charged us both..........GRRRR
anyway thanks guys.
And you can call me Kandi

Oh, and, check the laws in your state. If it comes back positive, you might be able to contest it, and retest. Just make sure your much better prepared for the retest...

Im a light weight when it comes to smoking.............usually about a bowl every other day.....two or three hits, max then I'm blowed........And they watch you pee there so It has to come from me...bad part about being a girl 8-{

Go for the cleansing cocktail then, you drink it. GNC also sells some good stuff too. The goal is to have only that and water in your system when you urinate. The chemicals in it are made to bond to the metabolites, so they don't show up when tested for.

Where do I check?? Im in Indiana..............Im clueless about this kind of stuff, never been on probation before...........

Oh, and for what its worth, I've beat piss tests after smoking daily, until the day of. I also beat a hair test once, smoking daily even ON the day of... (I was high when they took the hair!) Didn't think I'd get away with that one, but always negative. Planning is the key!

Well, checking would take time, youd probably have to ask a lawyer. If your PO tells you it came back positive, act 100% shocked, tell them there is NO POSSIBLE WAY, and you want to retest immediately. Thats where you have to act a little bit. Just pretend you haven't smoked in 10 years, and talk to your PO in that frame of mind. I'm not saying it will work, but there is always a chance.

I'm a woman, so god knows I can act!! lol
Anyway, on the serious side............I thought the sur gel would work because of an employee with the police department who smokes everyday, did it just the way I did and passed, on numerous occaisions........I hope it works.........and thank you for helping me!!

I will be most prepared next time I go in, which is on the 27th of this month!
Thank you again and Ill keep you posted
Kandi

No problem, best of luck, and regardless of how it turns out, try to be better prepared next time.

oh I have another question...................If I dont smoke but it is smoked around me, will it show up??

very very unlikely. If you don't get any sort of buzz, 99.9% no. If you are hotboxing in a vw bug and inhale it all, yes.... Its not a good excuse for your PO, because that will let them know you are still around it, and damage your credibility...

I would never tell him that I was aound it...........Just wanted to be prepared just in case, my significant other smokes everyday, so I just wanted to know where I stood...........

Latest posts

Back