Free Seeds?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Celebrity Bob

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get some free seeds? My area is dry and everything people have is good bud. My problem is that I know no growers so I have access to no clones or seeds. I would like to get ahold of something to start a new batch.:fly:

No, not a member. Say if there is a company that will run a contest or an organization who will "donate for research purposes only" or if anybody knows any tricks or whatever.

Hey, Celebrity Bob, Asking For "Free" Seeds Probbly Won't Get You What You Are Looking For. If Everybody's Getting "Good" Weed, Look For Qualites You Want And Buy A Couple Of Bags! Listen For Deals, If Your "Connection" Sells Alot Of Weight, Wait Until They are Down to "Alot of Shake And Small Buds", You'll Find Seeds. If You Grow Something-Out, Weeding Out The Males, Finding a Couple of Strong Mothers, And Makeing Your Own Clones, Ah, Man, That's What Growings About. Takeing The Time, Watching Them Grow, Putting Part of Yourself Into Your "Garden", Enjoying Your Harvest, If You Smoked it And Liked It, Grow It And Love It! CaptainViper

Latest posts

Back