Friday the 13th Started early

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozman

Reaction score
Yes Im superstitious,But any ways lets move on shall we.I was awoken this morning at 110 am,to my dogs barking and going crazy,so I get up to see what the rukus was about,looked out the living room window to the steps,lo and behold was a co. deputy,at this time I was starting to make a mess in my shorts,so I call the ankle biters off,and swing open the door and step out onto my steps in nothing but my boxers,still half asleep not thinking clearly,obviously because I never thought till I was on the steps and then it was like oh oh...................well I was asked a few questions,and then I asked a few back,The deputy was making a 911 response call for a person with breathing difficulties at another address.
After about 10 minutes he leaves,its cold enough to frost here last nite as I carry on a convo with the deputy,he leaves I go inside sit down and ..........
FREAK OUT about what just went down.The bong was on the coffee table along with a half a mason jar of smoke.
So I waited till the car left about 3-4 minutes and hit the bowl before I went back to bed,guys I was and still am very paranoid over this incident.
But anyways Peace All
:holysheep::holysheep::holysheep::holysheep:

I'm not superstitious myself, but I did fall off my roof today. No kidding.

but ozman that sounds like no big deal unless you gave the cops reason to be suspicious.

should of gave your dogs a goodjob head rub "he says he was out on a diff location" look around for cameras

YIKES!!! That's the kind of thing that'll take 5 years off ya! I live in perpetual fear that something like that will happen, and I'll walk out onto the porch and blurt, "What? I'm not growing dope in the back room or nuthin'!" before the LEO says a word. Oh, and LA is right, you should give those mutts a scooby snack or two for doing such a good job.

~Snax (He Who Lurks)

Latest posts

Back