anyone here disabled or work from home

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'm 100% PTSD plus 100% diabled physically, but I grow plants in my back yard greenhouse n such. grow desert roses from seeds, n sell them from house, got a agriculture license so people can't screw with me n I can sell out of state too

lpvbnstoned :cool: :icon_smile:
ol stoner

Growing plants other than weed is another goal of mine, since I can sell them. All the non-Cannabis plants I have grown in hydro are Solanaceae, i.e. various sized tomatoes, jalapeños and Serranos. I very much want to grow blackberries, raspberries and especially boysenberries (though not in hydro). I already have a dandelion farm on my damn lawn. :doh:

Mmmmm...boysenberries...

look on ebay. they have all kinds of plants n seeds that r sold on there. that's where I buy all my gro equip, n such cause also they have a protection program, that helps if U have any problems, with something sold on there

lovbnstoned :cool: :icon_smile:
ol stoner

how much do you have to sell flowers for to make a profit off it I have not grow them but can just Imagin all the effect that goes into them

Latest posts

Back