Frosty AK48 @ 51 Day Flower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GrowinGreen

♥ ςticky icky
Reaction score
Got my new camera today, so I've just been messing around.

Here is my AK48 that has now been flowering for 51 days. The trichomes are starting to turn amber and I will probably harvest in a week or two.

It has a very sweet, sugary smell to it- I can't wait to taste it.

Watcha think?

---

XX 001.jpg

XX 007.jpg

XX 018.jpg

YY 024.jpg

Sweet little girls you there! I got some AK48 sittin in the fridge after seeing these I might have to brake them out! Nice job there GG

Phatpharmer

thanks HIE

i think there is still some new growth, but not very much

the calyx are really swelling up and are rock hard- very dense nugs

GrowinGreen said:
Watcha think?

I think they suck. . :D j/k. .They look very sweeet. I have some 48's in my grow room right now and I will bet cutting hopfully within 2 1/2 weeks. .

Hey GG:
Nice job. I have 2 AK-48 growing in soil right now. And to profess my ignorance, I thought they would be done in 48 days - hence the name. But it seems that when yours went to flower, your 51 plus days in not including veg. How long do you think the actual time will be until harvest? I confess that, as Tom Petty put it, "The waiting is the hardest part".

hey Mr green- I harvested this AK at 65 days so 9 weeks and 2 days... the trichomes were all cloudy with quite a few turning amber. Probably could have had it go a little longer, but I'm real happy with how it turned out. Gets me reaal high

Latest posts

Back