fungus on my cheese? :(

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SwellBo

Reaction score
Does anyone know exactly what's going on with my little girls? I have 6 cheese that i started from seed and they are about 2 weeks into flower. I noticed a few spot on them that looked like nute burn but when i checked closer, I kinda figured it might be some sort of fungus. Whats a good organic fungicide to use? Also, I have 3 others in the same room besides the cheese and it seems like those strains are a lot more disease resistant. 1 alien dog, 1 Hawaiian OG and 1 blue dream are in the same room. Havent PH'd my water but im using distilled so theres really no need. No Nutes have been givin to them yet. and I am using Fox Farms ocean forest.

View attachment DSC00484.JPG

View attachment DSC00485.JPG

View attachment DSC00487.JPG

View attachment DSC00488.JPG

View attachment DSC00489.JPG

View attachment DSC00498.JPG

View attachment DSC00500.JPG

Is the new growth affected? How much of the plant is affected? I don't know what it is, hopefully someone who does will be around shortly. Sounds like your doing everything right. I wouldn't use a fungicide till you know for sure what it is. I am sorry I am not any help.

i dont water over the leaves though. the residue is from spraying the leaves with ski mmilk a few days ago. i tried using it as a treatment for pm. it worked really well but doesnt do a thing for this fungus or whatever it is. it seems to show signs of spreading on the days i dont water. i water every 2 or 3 days. or when needed

2 weeks into flower and no nutes? They need to be fed. They're using energy at a tremendous rate right now, they need a little help keeping up.

I'm surprised you're watering every 2-3 days during flower. What size buckets are they in? A good rule of thumb is waiting until the buckets lose 2/3rds of their saturated weight before watering again.

Powdery mildew, fungus. You have spores roaming free in your grow area. You need to pull all the plants out during their 12 on and clean, clean, clean. Don't forget your duct work.

You can help control the spread of the fungus by lowering your temps and humidity during the time you use the fungicide.

okay. so last night i pulled them all out (12 on) and cleaned like crazy. bleach and water, then vinegar and water solutions were made. also bought some of ed's ZT. ever used it for fungus? They are in 3 gallon grow bags. i usually wait untill the bags get pretty light before i water. but right now thats about every 3 days because its been gettin a little hotter out here. I watered them yesterday so i will feed them on the next watering. It kind of seems like this strain is pretty delicate.

Latest posts

Back