G&M Herijuana x Blueberry/Chem Dawg SR x Nanda Devi

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chopped another Heri-Berry this morning. Down to 2 plants in the dark tent
IMG_3355.jpeg
IMG_3357.jpeg
IMG_3358.jpeg

The CDSRxND is some pretty good buzz bud. Nothing to look at really but I just typed out a15 minute rambling reply to a DM from Carty after a single hit off a vape of that stuff. The Heri-Berry is good too(more sedative/mellow) but I am not usually chatty. Kinda glad I have seeds, lots of seeds…😂

I have a tester signed up to give me feedback on both plants. Maybe I will do a give-away. I have seeds crossed from the CDSRxND with both strains if I get good feedback.

The CDSRxND is some pretty good buzz bud. Nothing to look at really but I just typed out a15 minute rambling reply to a DM from Carty after a single hit off a vape of that stuff. The Heri-Berry is good too(more sedative/mellow) but I am not usually chatty. Kinda glad I have seeds, lots of seeds…😂

I have a tester signed up to give me feedback on both plants. Maybe I will do a give-away. I have seeds crossed from the CDSRxND with both strains if I get good feedback.
Im interested in the HB…lol

Kinda weird. My Heri-Berry clones are flowering already under 15 hrs of daylight. Never had that happen so early in the season. I ain’t complaining. In fact, that makes me happy.😁
IMG_3481.jpeg
IMG_3482.png

Up-potted the remaining clones yesterday. I was planning on putting them in the ground but the tick infestation put the kaybasch on that nonsense. 2 in 5 gallon felts, 4 in 3 gallon felts. The cure on the indoor plants is progressing. Been so freaking humid here I have to crank my AC before I burp the jars. The 3 gallon felts are free to a good home if anyone wants to pick them up…
IMG_3544.jpeg

What don’t you like about the 3 gallons?

What don’t you like about the 3 gallons?
I just have too much weed in my house😂. I had too much before I started growing these plants but I enjoy growing. I may have a criminal plot to send some of this out to a member here once the tent grow is cured but that won’t make much of a dent in the ‘pantry’. I still have bud from 2020😂(and that stuff is pretty damn relaxing). We just don’t partake much here at the fogey household and my sons, who were happy to ‘dispose’ of my extra bud, have cut way back on their consumption. These 8 outdoor plants will likely yield at least a couple pounds. First world problems…

I just have too much weed in my house😂. I had too much before I started growing these plants but I enjoy growing. I may have a criminal plot to send some of this out to a member here once the tent grow is cured but that won’t make much of a dent in the ‘pantry’. I still have bud from 2020😂(and that stuff is pretty damn relaxing). We just don’t partake much here at the fogey household and my sons, who were happy to ‘dispose’ of my extra bud, have cut way back on their consumption. These 8 outdoor plants will likely yield at least a couple pounds. First world problems…
It is a good problem to have

I will assume that you still have my address, lol.

What are you thinking of the Heri-Berry smoke, now that it’s had a chance to cure a little?
It is a good nighttime buzz. Knocks me out after a couple of hours and I sleep like a baby. I am curious to see how it compares with the outdoor plants since I won’t be flowering for 13+ weeks😂 outside. The keif output from it when I use my herb grinder is incredible. Almost like keif from dry ice. I am happy I still have a couple more seeds though I have a lot of other strains I want to grow this coming winter(thanks @Carty).

It is a good nighttime buzz. Knocks me out after a couple of hours and I sleep like a baby. I am curious to see how it compares with the outdoor plants since I won’t be flowering for 13+ weeks😂 outside. The keif output from it when I use my herb grinder is incredible. Almost like keif from dry ice. I am happy I still have a couple more seeds though I have a lot of other strains I want to grow this coming winter(thanks @Carty).
I just got some from BigSir

Latest posts

Back