G&M Herijuana x Blueberry/Chem Dawg SR x Nanda Devi

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Making a batch of cannabuttah. Trimmings from my recent grow plus an array of 3-5 year aged buds and some water cured bud I made a couple years ago but never sampled. 350 grams of coconut oil, 350 grams of trim/old bud/water cured bud. It will slow cook on low until tomorrow morning. No decarbing since I have had excellent results with my slow cooker method in the past.
IMG_3700.jpeg

My neighbors plants:
CDSRxNanda Devi clone:
IMG_3702.jpeg

G&M Herijuana x Blueberry clone:
IMG_3703.jpeg

Old Fogey Sour Grapes from seeds I gave her last year:
IMG_3704.jpeg

The whole kit and kaboodle:
IMG_3701.jpeg

Last edited:
When’s the last time you sampled the Heriberry?
I was curious about what kind of smell and taste you are getting now that it’s had a chance to cure a little.

Making a batch of cannabuttah. Trimmings from my recent grow plus an array of 3-5 year aged buds and some water cured bud I made a couple years ago but never sampled. 350 grams of coconut oil, 350 grams of trim/old bud/water cured bud. It will slow cook on low until tomorrow morning. No decarbing since I have had excellent results with my slow cooker method in the past.
View attachment 358903

My neighbors plants:
CDSRxNanda Devi clone:
View attachment 358901

G&M Herijuana x Blueberry clone:
View attachment 358900

Old Fogey Sour Grapes from seeds I gave her last year:
View attachment 358899

The whole kit and kaboodle:
View attachment 358902
Nice plants they look good and healthy!

Nice plants they look good and healthy!
I compliment her every time I see them. This is her first grow and at 75 years old or so, she is happy she has a new hobby. She always tries to downplay the compliment saying she got the plants from me and I then tell her to compare her plants to mine. Hers are killin’ it. Mine look just ok in comparison.

When’s the last time you sampled the Heriberry?
I was curious about what kind of smell and taste you are getting now that it’s had a chance to cure a little.
We are vaping a mixture of the Heriberry and CDSRxND buds. I will have to sample some straight Heriberry tonight. Maybe I will roll up a joint to get a better idea of the flavor and buzz. I do know the amount of keif in the ground up Heriberry is insane. My wife packed a vape the other night with the keif, took 2 hits and was out like a light within an hour. She asked me if I had laced it with anything because she is a night owl and not used to getting to bed before midnight😂. Best sleep she has had in years. These plants were in flower for I think 14 weeks(!) and never really showed much amber(which I attribute to my failed auto watering scheme) so this harvest may be an oddity. I have 6 clones going outside so I think it will be interesting to compare the buds later this fall. Big said they are a 60 day strain and mine were way past that.

We are vaping a mixture of the Heriberry and CDSRxND buds. I will have to sample some straight Heriberry tonight. Maybe I will roll up a joint to get a better idea of the flavor and buzz. I do know the amount of keif in the ground up Heriberry is insane. My wife packed a vape the other night with the keif, took 2 hits and was out like a light within an hour. She asked me if I had laced it with anything because she is a night owl and not used to getting to bed before midnight😂. Best sleep she has had in years. These plants were in flower for I think 14 weeks(!) and never really showed much amber(which I attribute to my failed auto watering scheme) so this harvest may be an oddity. I have 6 clones going outside so I think it will be interesting to compare the buds later this fall. Big said they are a 60 day strain and mine were way past that.
I like good sleeping meds maybe I should pop a few. I got a batch from Big Sir recently.

Mine smells strongly of berries.
Dry hit that joint, and it tastes just like it smells.
There is a reason I am still running clones of it.

That's what I'm looking for. I've yet to grow a fruity strain. I thought maybe that Tangie would be fruity but smells like floral cat piss.

That's what I'm looking for. I've yet to grow a fruity strain. I thought maybe that Tangie would be fruity but smells like floral cat piss.
Gross. I had a strain I grew it was sour vengeance it smelled like cat piss. Lucky for me after a few weeks into flower the smell changed to fruity pine. Like a lite lemon or bergamot. The pine was just a hint. I am glad the cat piss went away. It is one of my best strains. Well I have several that are great. Only hating on the taste of 2 but not the potency. Lucifers Hammer and King Kandy were to foul tasting for me. The high is super.

Mine smells sweet but I am not getting berry notes(could be my sense of smell is a bit shot lately). took a bong hit of it last night and was very baked(I am a cheap date though). I will twist up a joint tonight and do the dry hit test and respond tomorrow.

The failed auto watering... are talking about the infinity bases? I bought them and tested them once but will need them or something else in the near future for plants that I have in my greenhouse. Worst case scenario is that I transplant the greenhouse plants in the ground in the garden. Were you able to keep the wicks in place on the infinity bases?

The failed auto watering... are talking about the infinity bases? I bought them and tested them once but will need them or something else in the near future for plants that I have in my greenhouse. Worst case scenario is that I transplant the greenhouse plants in the ground in the garden. Were you able to keep the wicks in place on the infinity bases?
No. I used Blumat’s system. I screwed it up by trying to feed the pots with the gravity fed watering scheme. The nutes kind of settled out I think and caused over feeding which led to nitrogen toxicity and then delayed ripening. The Blumat’s worked well when I was away for 11 days(after I cleaned out the lines and ‘carrots’) with straight water. I was being lazy. It wasn’t the system. I have seen a couple of people on here have good experiences with the infinity bases.

The buttah I made is pretty heavy duty. I tried about 1/16th of a tsp yesterday evening and was pretty baked in about an hour. I was curious if my previous non-decarb’d buttah was a fluke or if baking it in brownies did the decarbing. Low and slow seems to do the trick.

I have 6 Heri-Berry plants outside-2 in 5 gallon felts and 4 in 3 gallon felts. I am going to lollypop 3 of them for comparison of yield, health(PM and bud rot are always a concern outside in the northeast), flavor and buzz.
5 gallon:
IMG_3779.jpeg

3 gallon:
IMG_3778.jpeg

I will do a before and after lollypop pic of each.

Latest posts

Back