For Sale Gabagoo F4, Beast Mode F2 and Gabagoo F4 Purple Pheno limited release...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carty

Check out my big Black Oger
Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Now available... 2 Gabagoo F4, 1ea of the other 2 = 40 seeds for $20 donation....

First 10 go out Monday and I think you for your patience.... and a special thanks for Argo's Gardens and Flower, IX3U.

IMG_20231116_211341.jpg
IMG_20231116_222204.jpg

Nice to see peeps responding.... and please, anyone who would like to run these and like me is a broke
puppy... please, don't let this stop you from reaching out to me. Anyone who knows me knows, I'll do all
I can to help out...

so feel free to shoot me a pm

Nice to see peeps responding.... and please, anyone who would like to run these and like me is a broke
puppy... please, don't let this stop you from reaching out to me. Anyone who knows me knows, I'll do all
I can to help out...

so feel free to shoot me a pm
I was gonna see if u had any lifesaver seeds you d be willing to trade . If u could Message me I appreciate it

Lifesaver is one of my favorite strains and sorry to say I'm down to 2 seeds I'll keep.... wish I could help ya out, not even sure where to get any these days.. sorry I couldn't help..
Damn, its all good man , I ve been looking for that ,Blueberry and Blueberry mixes and haven t come across anything. It s so fustrating . I appreciate u replying back.

Damn, its all good man , I ve been looking for that ,Blueberry and Blueberry mixes and haven t come across anything. It s so fustrating . I appreciate u replying back.
Donate to the cause bro and I've got some surprises for ya ok.... PM me

Tomorrow is pain pump refill day and not feeling all that great, usually do though as the meds are breaking down until I get new meds introduced.. so, taking the night off, see ya tomorrow... I mailed out 12 cards already and I even wrote down to whom... Mr Organized... I'm trying to remember to put a Carty Collective Crosses sticker in each for ya to stick around... get it.. hahaha.

see ya tomorrow , off to watch Street Outlaws wooop up on the Australians one last night... hehe

Tomorrow is pain pump refill day and not feeling all that great, usually do though as the meds are breaking down until I get new meds introduced.. so, taking the night off, see ya tomorrow... I mailed out 12 cards already and I even wrote down to whom... Mr Organized... I'm trying to remember to put a Carty Collective Crosses sticker in each for ya to stick around... get it.. hahaha.

see ya tomorrow , off to watch Street Outlaws wooop up on the Australians one last night... hehe
Good Luck Bro, Feel better and have a great Thanksgiving

Latest posts

Back