For Sale Gabagoo F4, Beast Mode F2 and Gabagoo F4 Purple Pheno limited release...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gabagoo grown by Argo.... said he overfed her a wee bit, poor girl, look at her all burnt tipped & all. The
boys pointing and laughing.. that's ok, wait until her hair cut, you'll see..... you'll see.. lol
Gabagoo'd.jpeg

Gabagoo is flying off the shelves and I thank you one n all for your donations... makes it so I can afford new foods, shipping supplies, have these pucks made and then there is paying Flower for his stickers... ah oh, your onto me, yup, Flower is part of the Carty team and does it for free.... thanks bro.. these Gabagoo stickers are dressing these things up so nice and making me look all professional and stuff... suweeeet

I know right... Flower has me looking great people. A big part of team CCC now.

I do like the Beast Mode idea I came up with....

The word BEAST in caps with a spooky font, centered under it the word Mode
along the bottom circling the bottom kinda hugging it, the word Auto.

Dark Blue on White letters maybe.. and I only need like 10 sheets max...

Peoples cards have been arriving daily, please, let me know on here when you get yours everyone ok...

Another thing... if your broke at the holidays but would still like to run these soon... hit me up. And thank a few good people who over donated to make all sharing possible. I'm not in this to get rich and would rather see someone get a few seeds then not over 20 bucks eh? you'll just get a few pucks vs the 6 or so donors get..

enjoy

Gabagoo is flying off the shelves and I thank you one n all for your donations... makes it so I can afford new foods, shipping supplies, have these pucks made and then there is paying Flower for his stickers... ah oh, your onto me, yup, Flower is part of the Carty team and does it for free.... thanks bro.. these Gabagoo stickers are dressing these things up so nice and making me look all professional and stuff... suweeeet
If I may say,there are times I look at my pucks from you and I feel a movement ( not that type)
Feel Im seeing the beginnings of a romance/horticultural/adventerous,abounding debaucherous book or at least a Spanish Novella

I will never retire but I get it. I can't retire. I'm an overpaid Janitor. Can't give up that money and power.😏
I have a lot of fun growing Autos. Gabagoo was one of the best I've grown so far and got more coming to me. Won't be long I'll have my Pantry ready for my tent. I've never used a tent before so it will be a new thing for me.
Hope you enjoy growing the Autos like I did.

I have a lot of fun growing Autos. Gabagoo was one of the best I've grown so far and got more coming to me. Won't be long I'll have my Pantry ready for my tent. I've never used a tent before so it will be a new thing for me.
only recent (3 yrs) for me
12 yrs ago it was rooms 3
I say it again ,I love the earthbox.
SIP containers water like it was intended.
I have two types the reg and the single ones that hold good amt of soil and a gal and a half of water in the resv.

I have two types the reg and the single ones that hold good amt of soil and a gal and a half of water in the resv.
helps to become little proficient with the ac infinity 69 controller

What's an Earthbox?

Latest posts

Back