For Sale Gabagoo F4, Beast Mode F2 and Gabagoo F4 Purple Pheno limited release...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Screenshot_20231202-062459.png

I've been using Fabric pots and I really like them, but that does look interesting. How's the roots closer to the top of the soil get fed?

I get that,,,but it seems the only roots that will get water will be on bottom. You have lots of feeder roots below the soil at the top all the way down to the bottom that will not be getting used.
When it rains and waters mother nature's way. The rain feeds roots from top to the bottom as the water runs down it also pulls oxygen with it.
Don't get me wrong,,,I'm sure it works because I've seen them on TV being used.

I get that,,,but it seems the only roots that will get water will be on bottom. You have lots of feeder roots below the soil at the top all the way down to the bottom that will not be getting used.
When it rains and waters mother nature's way. The rain feeds roots from top to the bottom as the water runs down it also pulls oxygen with it.
Don't get me wrong,,,I'm sure it works because I've seen them on TV being used.
Think of hydro watered from the bottom

I've grown DWC many times. The roots on bottom were in water with a bubbler but the bubbles popping kept the upper roots moist too.

Don't get me wrong. I'm sure it's a great system. I was just curious about the dry dirt on the roots above the water not being used much.

Don't get me wrong. I'm sure it's a great system. I was just curious about the dry dirt on the roots above the water not being used much.
I never grew weed in it, but Flowers do fantastic and cuts down on the watering everyday.
He will have to answer you back to learn what he says.

They do well on two autos
My first grow here was using an earthbox with photos easily growing 2-3 plants per box in a tent. Outside probably one photo but still two autos. My earthboxes are like 30 years old but work the same way. I did not know they sold an auto-watering attachment. My next grow will be with two of my earth boxes automatically watering with the below item at $50

To make it work it's best you need a really high peat moss content like 85%. But you can use pretty much any soil that wicks. If it doesn't wick it will probably work just not as well.

https://earthbox.com/earthbox-accessories/earthbox-automatic-watering-system

Look up Soma Boxes... similar without the res below for water.... still hand water from the top.. but the box is layered and I did quite well with them outdoors inside chicken coups out on a farm when I grew stuff for Subcool... 4 plants per 3ft sq box 3ft deep... way to much work and $$....

Grown the Gabagoo and it's an awesome strain.
Good smoke too.
Didn't you win "Bud of the Month" with it? 2 people have and neither one was myself. and don't forget my Beast Mode people. Look up Kush Van Stitch, she was the mom in this mix and a wonderful plant.. I call it Beast Mode because the last plant I grew and seeded up fill my entire tent...
I like it moist...
I knew it... I just knew it... hahaha

I'm off to watch the Michigan game everyone, so thought I'd stop in early, say hello and be back later after it's all said an done. Cannot believe Alabama beat Georgia and it's possible going to eliminate Florida 12-0 from the chase... unreal. Hate Bama... cry babies. hahaha.

Look up Soma Boxes... similar without the res below for water.... still hand water from the top.. but the box is layered and I did quite well with them outdoors inside chicken coups out on a farm when I grew stuff for Subcool... 4 plants per 3ft sq box 3ft deep... way to much work and $$....

Didn't you win "Bud of the Month" with it? 2 people have and neither one was myself. and don't forget my Beast Mode people. Look up Kush Van Stitch, she was the mom in this mix and a wonderful plant.. I call it Beast Mode because the last plant I grew and seeded up fill my entire tent...

I knew it... I just knew it... hahaha
Yes I did. Bud of the month with Gabagoo.
Yehaaaaaaaaaa 🤠

Latest posts

Back