Gastroparesis

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jimmy James

Reaction score
Does anyone have any knowledge about Gastroparesis & any strains that may help ?

I am sorry i have a lot of knowledge about that horrible problem. are you on metforman?

I have found that eating some oil has helped me a lot. I am over it, had it for a couple of years and I think getting off the metforman and eating pot took care of it. Are you on donperidone?

Rose:
Stopped taking the Metaforman due to a bad reaction.
Not on donperidone.

What type of oil and pot did you eat ?

Thank you for your impute.

If you are on reglen (sp) now get on the donperidone, it is from canada and won't hurt you and it works better. It is superscription but that would be a first step. Good you got off the metformin.
Any pot will help. I take a cbd rich oil made from Harlequin and high cbd strain. I think anything will help start to heal your tum. In my signature line is my rick simpson oil thread and that is how I make it. I like the cbd's cause they don't make me so stoned.. But start eating anything... it helps so much.
The big deal is eating pot will lower your blood sugar and even can cure diabetes! so that is the first step. Good luck, gp is a hard thing, and i am sorry you have it. The best book i ever read on it is this: http://livingwithgastroparesis.com/7270-2/ But i want you to know mine is all the way gone.. pot...any pot you can handle.

Latest posts

Back