General Plant Life

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kamuso

Reaction score
Hey, ive noticed most websites list "flowering weeks" somewhere between 8-12, is this the whole plantlife or is this non including vegetation stage,
cause they all list the lowryders that finish in 9 weeks as 8-9 weeks flowering

am i just confused or whats the deal here
only ever messed with lowryders

when the say 8-12 weeks flowering it doesnt include the veg stage ,,just a close guide on the flowering stage :peace:

:yeahthat:
Only on the auto strains is listed seed to finish such as the Lowryder 9 weeks which is the lifespan of that strain!!

figured as much, so nirvana papaya i started should finish in 7-9 weeks so approximately 3 months of growth overall

and the nirvana white rhino is supposed to be a little quicker.
6-8 weeks

i dont get it why doesnt everyone mess with autoflowering or strain 44? since they have extremely potent strains now like the auto hindu kush
white ryder and diesel ryder (i find the ak somewhat lacking against the real stuff) Strain 44 is supposed to finish in 44 days under perfect conditions.
i finished mine in 54 days but still why wait 3 months for nugs when you could do this?

i guess some of us like the process and the pride we put into it..not saying u dont but some of us old farts have lots of time on our hands lol but if i was going to do this for money then i really can see your point...i feel its like wine need to take your time...peace be safe..
cheer's
thorne33

wats the diff btw Runderalis n auto flowering

I prefer photo period strains mainly for their variety, potency, and yield.

Kamuso said:
i dont get it why doesnt everyone mess with autoflowering or strain 44? since they have extremely potent strains now like the auto hindu kush
white ryder and diesel ryder (i find the ak somewhat lacking against the real stuff) Strain 44 is supposed to finish in 44 days under perfect conditions.
i finished mine in 54 days but still why wait 3 months for nugs when you could do this?

IMO, none of the autos that I have tried (White Dwarf, White Ryder, Russian Rocket Fuel and a couple more) have come close to the potency that I get from photo period plants. In addition, you cannot clone autos and I prefer to let the experts do the breeding. I'm just not that impressed with autos.

:stoned: I wonder how we can dig up a 4 year old thread but cant find Gallery..

take care and be safe :bolt::bong:

4u2sm0ke said:
:stoned: I wonder how we can dig up a 4 year old thread but cant find Gallery..

take care and be safe :bolt::bong:

lol. . .:stoned::eek:

necroposting

necroposting.jpg

lol i was reading and wondering if anybody else was going to catch it

Bring out your Dead (threads)....bring out your Dead (threads). God I love Monty Python....:)

Hamster Lewis said:
Bring out your Dead (threads)....bring out your Dead (threads). God I love Monty Python....:)

LMAO haha God i love Monty Python what a flashback...Sorry about that lost contro. Hamster Lewis dont follow the white rabbit it has big long teeth lol

cheers

autos are just for fun. practice if you will. great for newbs to learn with too before they spend that cash on real seed. lol. if you like doing fun grows in a group grow, like in small containers, could also be a fun thing for some. we grew our first autos last year, and was my wifes first ever grow all on her own, and she aced two grows perfectly. one was an ak47 auto in a 105mm cannon shell :cool: ...peace and pot...theres a concept...:icon_smile:

Hamster Lewis said:

But,I'm getting better ..........WHUUMP !!!!!!!:rofl:

The answer hasn't changed in 3 years. Simply put:

Ruderalis=NO BUZZ, 0 high.:rolleyes: Yes, it does auto flower, so what?. The question is, is sacrificing potency worth the time savings?

I've never thought so and have never messed with autos of any sort, so I could just be talking out the wazoo. But, the genetics never made much sense to me, benefit wise. Was it worth giving up 1/2 of the *potency* genetics to shave off a few weeks in flower? For me, it wasn't.

Then again, they might make an ideal choice for a first grow type scenario.:icon_smile:

Wet

Kamuso said:
...i dont get it why doesnt everyone mess with autoflowering or strain 44?

Some of us here are of totally opposite thought....i don't get it why does anyone mess with autoflowering...

Different strokes for different folks.

I dont mind going through the veg period myself. I like being able to chose the age and size of my plants before I switch to flower. And you probably wont see many autos that can yield over 3 ounces.

Latest posts

Back