germinationt to 18/6

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

klown

Reaction score
how soon affter germination should l put my plants under 18/6 and how long before i go to 12/12 i was told to try a very short veg cycle for 8 days to get shorter plants with better yeilds wha do u guys think

dude you got 30 posts and you askin basics ??
what did you write before about ??
anyway :
1. after germination when you put seeds in peat pelets (soil)etc. in the dark place , after they pirce soil you put then under some kind of light
on 18/6 (light on\ light off)
2.howl long you keep them in there its all you depends on how much space you got couse in flowering period they grow 2 is much they are in veg stage
so if you veg them to 1 feet you will get 2 or more feet in flowering stage
( which is 12/12)

From seed- 4 weeks of veg under 18/6 lighting
After that - Flip the lights for 9-11weeks on average of 12/12 lighting...

Of course everything is strain dependant, if you have a long flowering sativa you would prob want to veg for a shorter period of time before flowering.
With Indica's they are shorter plants on average but can still get out of hand if you veg too long and don't account for the stretch..

After the flip they will stretch up to 3x their size...;)

thanks guys see this is my second grow my first grow was a nut job and i didnt get to kno bout this site up untill i was like into flowring stage so this time around i wannna get ur guys opinions from start to seee where i went wrong alll comments are deeply apreciated

After the seed cracked we just tossed them in soil and away they went.

Plants from seed should "IMHO" always be grown to sexual maturity, before flowering, "for best potency and yeild"[/i].
4-6 weeks of vegging under 24/0 or 18/6 if you prefer, will usually bring them to maturity. Alternating nodes and/or preflowers are expressions of sexual maturity.

exacly there is no rule about 4 weeks of veg you can keep them as long as you can .

Hick did that was you keep mother plabt for over a year ??

Hick said:
Plants from seed should "IMHO" always be grown to sexual maturity, before flowering, "for best potency and yeild"[/i].
4-6 weeks of vegging under 24/0 or 18/6 if you prefer, will usually bring them to maturity. Alternating nodes and/or preflowers are expressions of sexual maturity.

Very well put...IMHO...:eek:

You folks are exactly right ...... I just used 4 weeks as a general rule of thumb if he wants to keep em kinda short.
Vegging until sexual maturity though is def the key to an ample, potent harvest.....

thanks thinking i gonna go with you guys on that

Latest posts

Back