gettin ready

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dude thats awesome, just tryin to convince the ball and chain thats how were gonna go haha

Dc

i know there are lots of ways to successfully grow....but man i love this system! thanks and well see how it goes with so many in it.

lyfr said:
how they comin along? 3 days into 12/12 and i think 12 days since they rooted.

they coming along very nicely mate, keep going like this and youl be harvesting some sweet bud.

new formula...i saw something i didnt like and thought id start here.

75ml ea. part a/b optimum hydroponix gro
100ml hygrozyme
25ml GH floranova bloom
10ml GH kool bloom
5ml GH florolicious plus
2 tsp GH subculture
i left out the seaweed crud this batch...i didnt use it on my first two grows and i never got algae till i did use it.may not be connected,but i got rid of it anyhow.
btw,im pretty much just guessin at the #s(usin the GH chart as sort of a guideline)...sound about right for a 20gal rez? clones rooted 12-13 days ago...3 days on 12/12

well their turnin yellow between the veins,then brown. its like one petal(?)of one or two leaves on maybe 6 of 24 clones.got a thread/pics in "sick plants " section,waitin on more help...i think its magnesium def. or lockout.

lights just came on and there worse...cant find much help...looks like this threads gonna be over before it even got started

'Sup dude :ciao: Nice set up man. Hope you get your possible deficiency worked out, they can be a bugga sometimes. Cant wait to see frosty caps :hubba:. peace, e :bong2:

Hows are they doing? That vent/smell diffuser is nice! Hope they are growing well. :farm: Bud

Latest posts

Back