getting past the dogs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lucky left

Feddi Fiend Don
Reaction score
hey. i wanna take a nice little trip to another state, and i was considering bringin some smoke wit me. has anyone tried to bring some bud on a plane? how did you disguise the smell from dogs. anyone have any tips tricks or suggestion on how to cover the smell so that good ol german shepard wont smell a thing. any info would be appreciated

-Lucky Left

not sure if we can even talk about this on here but to answer your question the best place is to keep it on you (tape to your balls, or where ever) NEVER put it in a bag of luggage. the chances of you getting searched is slim and i mean slim. best place is to hide it on one self. you won't mask it with anything. a dog has more than 220 million olfactory receptors in its nose, while humans have only 5 million. be safe and just dont risk it

YOu'd have a better chance of not getting caught asking every person you meet at your destination if you could buy some.. (but were not supposta be talkin about that either)

I'm pretty sure this thread should be closed down. You are a dumb dumb person for trying something like that. Do you understand the implications of your actions should you get caught? Enjoy federal prison.

No Metal on your person, buy fresh baggies the day that you leave. Triple bag it. Most dogs in airports are bomb dogs, not drug dogs. Tape your small stash to the inside of your thigh using masking tape. Remember, if you are nervous about anything at all, you have the full right to refuse search at anytime, and can leave. You may miss your flight, but you'll miss it anyway if you get caught.

Dont know why you guys are whining about shutting this thread down, its a perfectly legit question.

Fadeux said:
No Metal on your person, buy fresh baggies the day that you leave. Triple bag it. Most dogs in airports are bomb dogs, not drug dogs. Tape your small stash to the inside of your thigh using masking tape. Remember, if you are nervous about anything at all, you have the full right to refuse search at anytime, and can leave. You may miss your flight, but you'll miss it anyway if you get caught.

Dont know why you guys are whining about shutting this thread down, its a perfectly legit question.

hey thanks

..LOL.. .. "IMHO".. if you have the 'balls' to tape it to your thigh, and walk through airport security. Even if they DO search you, they will be so impressed, so engrossed, with the 'size' of those suckers, they won't see the bag anyway... :p

I actually did "smuggle" a little on the plane in the luggage, to AK last summer. I packed away in the o' womans. "feminine" products. Razor bladed the cellophane, and razor bladed the individual packages. "Stuffed" the ... 'applicators' with buds, slipped them back into their respective packages, and a couple drops of super glue to reseal them.
I do advise after handling the buds, o use rubber gloves, or 'at least' wash your hands real well, before resealing them. Just to avoid any 'residual' odor transfer.

from my knowledge, if you going just other state, why dont you take car as your trip? but I did remeber myself I was a tropper by going to plane to Detroit, Mich. and chicago, ILL in different times and every other weeks, it was fun, I managed brought one quart to half oz... just email me, we ll see what we can do.. but if going to other country, I wouldnt take the risk, but rather to taste their own strands I dont think we can post ever far than we can talk about this?
what I did, for example, inside of the jean, i cut the inside jean seam that is double seam.. only cut inside, slide though the bags into that hole, then wear your belt, not hard, I played with guard dogs alot, it didnt bother em, I was suprised after 2 to 3 times... just to be cool thats all, you do not want give cops hard time at all.

dude its not worth it.

it really isn't

after 911, security @ airports is very high.

papabeach1 said:
from my knowledge, if you going just other state, why dont you take car as your trip? but I did remeber myself I was a tropper by going to plane to Detroit, Mich. and chicago, ILL in different times and every other weeks, it was fun, I managed brought one quart to half oz... just email me, we ll see what we can do.. but if going to other country, I wouldnt take the risk, but rather to taste their own strands I dont think we can post ever far than we can talk about this?
what I did, for example, inside of the jean, i cut the inside jean seam that is double seam.. only cut inside, slide though the bags into that hole, then wear your belt, not hard, I played with guard dogs alot, it didnt bother em, I was suprised after 2 to 3 times... just to be cool thats all, you do not want give cops hard time at all.

this idea actually sounds do-able. i asked around my neighborhood, and i kept hearin about this peanut butter method. where u put the bud in a bag. dip it in some peanut butter, and put it in another bag. is there any truth to this rumor. sounds kinda far fetched to me but i kept hearing it

funny this thread comes up today.
i might be going to alberta to work for a bit, and have been debating if/how i'll take any with me.

i know i'll probably atleast take a bit (i'm in canada, so a few joints wont get me much problem.. plus i'm epileptic. if anything, they'll hassel me over all my meds.. though that may not be good. finding weed, then a bunch of pills.. they may think i'm a mule)

thinking i may just roll some and fill a smoke pack, and reseal it (so it looks unopened. because i will have a few packs of cigs in my bag, so it may not get noticed..

i dunno though. i'm kinda schizo as it is, and will be a nervous wreck already. even when i've done nothing i always look so guilty.

MrPuffAlot said:
dude its not worth it.

it really isn't

after 911, security @ airports is very high.

More so on the bomb, "terrorist" bullshit.

Not really stepped up on the "weed taped to your balls" end though.

lucky left said:
this idea actually sounds do-able. i asked around my neighborhood, and i kept hearin about this peanut butter method. where u put the bud in a bag. dip it in some peanut butter, and put it in another bag. is there any truth to this rumor. sounds kinda far fetched to me but i kept hearing it

Seems like a dog, would smell the peanut butter and
want to lick it.

And if you had it taped to your balls.... THen that
would be kind of awkward. Unless you are into that sort of thing:hubba:

:48:

Iron Lotus said:
Seems like a dog, would smell the peanut butter and
want to lick it.

And if you had it taped to your balls.... THen that
would be kind of awkward. Unless you are into that sort of thing:hubba:

:48:

well in all honesty. i live in one of those "not so great parts of america". so usually when i buy bud, it comes from someone nuts, and i place it directly in mine, to avoid problem with the local authorities. lol sounds funny wen u read it but its our way here

lucky left said:
well in all honesty. i live in one of those "not so great parts of america". so usually when i buy bud, it comes from someone nuts, and i place it directly in mine, to avoid problem with the local authorities. lol sounds funny wen u read it but its our way here

Oh thats all good mang. Your going to burn it anyway. So any ball fungus
should be removed due to the flames heat.

I was just saying watch out if you get a peaNUT licking dog who
wont leave your crotch alone.

Best option if going through airport is tape it to one self or like mentioned the double seemed around the belt are works also. they also make pants for this. searches are rare. unless they think your suspicious. keeping it in luggage is a no no. the dogs are double trained genius (Iron Lotus). they can smell for explosive as well as drugs. Just because there more concentrated on bombs doesn't mean they didn't train there dogs for drugs.

put it in your prison wallet :bolt:

or wrap it, then put vasaline around it and wrap it again that will conseal the smell, wont help again obvious searches but as far as a dog it will keep them at bay

Latest posts

Back