getting rid of males

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shockeclipse

1000w Of Love
Reaction score
How doew everyone go about disposing of their males once they show?

I throw them in the canal at night on an outgoing tide :).

I have double bagged them and dropped them in the neighbor's trash can when I walk the dogs, too :).

Works great :aok::D

2005-09-15-macro-match.jpg

Well you can smoke them and not get high. You could make compost or "nitro juice" heh, out of them. If you throw them in a stream near by then there still there looking like MJ plants. So when one is found by the wrong person then the authorities will be alerted about a local grow. Build a firepit and have a nice bon-fire. Then when thats burning good add your scraps. It scents the neighboorhood nicley. Make sure to creat some MJ smoke signs while your at it.

I flush the roots down the toilet after shaking all the dirt off them, i smoke the leaves and male flowers, and the stems i throw in a bag for when i make canna-butter. I like to smoke a cig now and then so i roll my own, i mix the chopped leaves and buds in with the tobacco...adds a nice flavor. Not something you want to smoke in public but its nice at home...the aroma is a little pungent...:smoke1:

i once bred 2 males and it turned out a female, i call it a heshe:rofl:

Latest posts

Back