Girl Scout Cookies clones.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PurpleSkunk

PurpleSKunk
Reaction score
Ok so I just picked up 3 GSC clones from harbor side in SJ I decided to go on the hunt for clones and got lucky these just came in today,ill post pics soon of to find a few more strains.yay PS

Sweet! looking forward to some pics!

Ok here's a pick of the three.i just got out of another dispensaries and picked up a og Larry and there last gsc to see if there is any difference from the three from harborside.I got a nice deal on the last one it was a little beat up nuthing I can't fix so far a good day.yayPS

image.jpg

Ok so the last dispensarie I went I picked up 2 purple erkle and 3 la confidential for a 10 Dallor donation.heres a pic
PS

image.jpg

Ok I went ahead and took a cut from a purple erkle and put them to flower,instead of making there own journal I got enuff journals going on as of now lol.so ill keep track of them here.PS

image.jpg

I cant see any pm but I do see mite damage in the last pic. Ya gotta quarantine clones from those stores man. Whoever sold you those was bogus for not nuking those cuts prior to selling.

Iron Emmett said:
Is that powdery mildew on the clones n the solo cups?
It may be it won't be the first time I got clones that were a little sick with something they should be fine.thanks for stopping in.PS

AluminumMonster said:
I cant see any pm but I do see mite damage in the last pic. Ya gotta quarantine clones from those stores man. Whoever sold you those was bogus for not nuking those cuts prior to selling.
I don't think I've ever got a clean cut from any dispensaries with all the hands they go thru and traveling there bound to end up with some type of bugs,others may feel different a few mites ain't nuthing I can't handle,I control them cause they seem to never go away and are part of our life cycle aslong as they don't take the plant over and u control u will be fine.ungotta figure i paid 10 for five cuts 2 purple erkle and 3 la confidential if I have to control mites for a deal like that I don't matter since I e always grew and keep a few mites around lol. Thanks for stopping in.PS

Just so u all know the 3 gsc from harborside look very clean will soon find out I plan to keep those in there own area to see if anything pops up will see the Larry og and beat up gsc from the other dispensary look ok for now also.PS

man i jealous! what i would do to find a GSC clone, im thinking i might have to make a trip to Denver and find me one

DarkHorse007 said:
man i jealous! what i would do to find a GSC clone, im thinking i might have to make a trip to Denver and find me one
Ya I'm pretty happy but skeptical about getting the real deal since they say its hard to find I am in northern Cali were it all started so All i can do is hope I got the gsc not the fortune cookies or any other so called fakes.PS

Ok things are going good got a nice mother and a few clones as soon as I get thing rolling outdoors ill keep u all updated on this strain.yay

Latest posts

Back