Girl Scout Cookies GSC Seed Yay!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PurpleSkunk

PurpleSKunk
Reaction score
So I picked me up some meds i grabbed some GSC it was the bottom of the bag they even asked if I still wanted it They would make it a little bigger,so I said sure well today I was packing a bowl I noticed a seed in the nug.
So it's time to see if I have any luck with this seed,if its a female ill mother and see what kinda kick she has,if its a male ill cross it with the plantinum cookies clone.
So hopefully it sprouts.....ill keep u all updated.PS

image.jpg

you lucky dog...did'nt know dispensaries bought seeded weed...maybe it was just a few, and they never knew...theres no way to know where that seed is from...but you do know one half of it is gsc...i'm down for the show...good luck...peace...

Irish said:
you lucky dog...did'nt know dispensaries bought seeded weed...maybe it was just a few, and they never knew...theres no way to know where that seed is from...but you do know one half of it is gsc...i'm down for the show...good luck...peace...
Yes pure luck ya dispensarys don't by mJ with seeds and most likely didn't know this batch had seeds,I'm hoping stress caused a few seeds cause I doubt it was pollonated on purpose,but u never know if that's is the case there a better chance of a female.PS

:woohoo: good find bud, here's to a sexy milf in your future!

7greeneyes said:
:woohoo: good find bud, here's to a sexy milf in your future!
Thanks as long as it cracks and grows ill be happy.PS

Ok so today's the day I just put the seed in a napkin and a bag lets hope it cracks.

Ok so here's a pic it's been a while since I grew from seed,ill put it in some rockwool soon will see what happens.PS

image.jpg

Ok so I put the cookies seed in some rockwool let's hope for the best,since the cookies cracked I decided to try a blue dream bean ill keep u updated on both.PS

Better keep an eye out for a Hermi.

WeedHopper said:
Better keep an eye out for a Hermi.
Lol thanks for the goodluck buddy.as for hermies they don't scare me lol plus I've shocked plenty of my clones and ended up with a higher female ratio,and never seen any hermies and this seed came from a plant that was mostly likely shocked either way it will be fun.
If u didn't know most mJ plants will seed on there own when getting close to finishing being there is no males to reproduce so they go about there business to stay alive in this ruff world lol they are strong weeds just my opinion.PS happy growing

Bro I never meant to come across wrong. Just seen it many times. Hell,,go for it,,I would. All I said was keep an eye out for it to Hermi.

WeedHopper said:
Bro I never meant to come across wrong. Just seen it many times. Hell,,go for it,,I would. All I said was keep an eye out for it to Hermi.
I've been back on this forum lately and I see a lot of good posts and alot of negative posts its changed alot here.try to be more informative of what your trying to get at dont just come in saying hey u better watch for hermies then when I reply come of like I didn't mean it that way,ok well tell me what u really ment lol....happy growing and everyone has there own ways and can learn a lot from one another good and bad.PS

PurpleSkunk said:
I've been back on this forum lately and I see a lot of good posts and alot of negative posts its changed alot here.try to be more informative of what your trying to get at dont just come in saying hey u better watch for hermies then when I reply come of like I didn't mean it that way,ok well tell me what u really ment lol....happy growing and everyone has there own ways and can learn a lot from one another good and bad.PS
OK Boss.What I REALLY meant was,,, LOOK OUT FOR A HERMI. Not sure what I needed to add about a Hermi.I was told the same thing along time ago on here about some beans I had.
I,,, Didnt take it any other way then they were trying to help me.:rolleyes:

WeedHopper said:
OK Boss.What I REALLY meant was,,, LOOK OUT FOR A HERMI. Not sure what I needed to add about a Hermi.I was told the same thing along time ago on here about some beans I had.
I,,, Didnt take it any other way then they were trying to help me.:rolleyes:
Ok so u wanted to tell me to watch for a hermi,I don't care how u took it when they first helped u here I'm not u,I mean how else do u take it when some one comes in and all they gotta say is u better watch for a hermi.u could of came in and said good luck with the grow and then explained about looking out for hermies u catch my drift u just came in out of no more and u want to justify that as helping sorry buddy.
And u still yet to have anything else to say ok we all know about hermies well at least the ones who been growing a few years.jmho PS

Good luck with yur grow,,and not to worry I wont bother with any of your threads from now on. Been here along time,, never had this problem before,, but whatever. Didnt know you were gonna get Butt Hurt.

:rofl:that reminds me, a buddy of mine has an Ogre seed waiting for me when I start up again. Hopefully its not a shemale.

if you're finding a viable seed in your bud (or whoever's bud) then there's a chance that it could be bigender because of self-pollination. I'm pretty sure Weedhopper wasn't trying to **** talk yer grow, bud. Just sayin'.

The, Hopper, wasn't trying to bust your bubble, Purp -- that seed probably IS going to hermi on you. If that plant had been pollinated on purpose there would be many, many seeds -- not just one, and you said yourself a plant will try hard to propagate itself. I'm wondering why, if you are set up to grow your own, you are buying weed from a dispensary? The money you spent on that weed could have bought some real nice genetics that you could grow out without having to worry too much about hermies. If you are a grower than you know finding one seed in a bag of weed, from a dispensary or the crack head around the corner, means it is probably from that plant producing a hermi seed. I don't mean to bust your bubble either, and green mojo to that plant, but watch out for a hermi....

Peace

Wow u guys are funny,I don't care how good u grow your own buds u always gonna try out other stuff being a patient and having access to all the dispensaries,so I found a seed yes it can hermie just like any seed can,out of all the clones Ive had I e shocked enuff and the ratio of seeds put outdoor were female and none hermies.i use to grow bagseed Mexican also with a high male ratio no hermies so a plant will do what it wants and the seeds will come to be boy gir or both u can believe what u want I go by what I've been thru not saying a self pollinated clone can't end up with a high hermie ratio we all have our own beliefs,and we grow different.
I can grow the same clone As ten other people and they can all end up different.
Enuff of all this and that let's see what happens things are coming along now will all soon see what I have.Ghanks PS

Latest posts

Back