gnats!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I EAT WEED

Reaction score
I have some little white larvae in one of my house plants, and it turned out to be gnats. Now, there are one or two little guys flying around my special plants!!! I bought some gnatrol, but i want to make sure it is safe to use first.

Do you have a fan blowing on her. That should solve the gnat prob.

haha yea i have a fan blowing on her, i mean, there was only two gnats in there, and they seemed to have trouble landing anywhere because of the air flow, but i wanted to make sure if i got a problem like I do with my house plants, that gnatrol would work.

Yes, it'll work. Sand covering the surface also works. Diamateous earth works best of all.

i jsut had that problem fruit flys/nats their was about 500 tiny tiny tiny fly larva all over the top of my soil i dont think the fruit flys will damage your plant they feed on rotting vegatation, I jsut bought new soil and cleaned the pot out

my wife is making worm castings using a small worm farm, that thing is a small knat farm as well..........

she got some clear sticky fly strips from OSH that are scented to attract flying bugs. they are made to stick on windows but i stick them in my growbox.

works awesome!

Latest posts

Back