Gone Hunting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1st kill for the Boy? Did you blood em and rip his shirt tail?
Have to make him eat a piece of the animals heart.
Damn! Ya gonna corn hole the poor fella too?
I've seen videos, and yeah - it looks like it!
Went Salmon fishing in the U.P. once, but it was opening day and elbow to elbow fishermen. Never even got a hit...but then I had to pull my line in every time someone else got a fish so's nobody got tangled up. :rolleyes:
I went up to the Saginaw Bay one time with my buddy, his brother, and his dad to shoot carp with a bow. Wall to wall. 90% were drunks filling up their waders and trying to drown. One of the chuckle heads mistook his buddy's boot for a carp and planted a fishing arrow in the guy's foot. Great fun.

Damn! Ya gonna corn hole the poor fella too?

I went up to the Saginaw Bay one time with my buddy, his brother, and his dad to shoot carp with a bow. Wall to wall. 90% were drunks filling up their waders and trying to drown. One of the chuckle heads mistook his buddy's boot for a carp and planted a fishing arrow in the guy's foot. Great fun.
Good Grief:oops:

You can have my Trout. I'm not a huge fan.

me either

we were trout fishing on Lake Taneycomo one winter and this old fart next to me was catching rainbows when nobody else was getting a bite

i eased over next to him and started a conversation

he shared with me his technique , I made a few changes to my rig , and BAM! ..fish on

anyway , he also told me that he cleans the ground , puts them in some aluminum foil , seasons them and then pours his favorite bbq sauce on them before throwing them in the fire

somyeah , I tried it and if I used enough bbq sauce , I could eat the trout

me either

we were trout fishing on Lake Taneycomo one winter and this old fart next to me was catching rainbows when nobody else was getting a bite

i eased over next to him and started a conversation

he shared with me his technique , I made a few changes to my rig , and BAM! ..fish on

anyway , he also told me that he cleans the ground , puts them in some aluminum foil , seasons them and then pours his favorite bbq sauce on them before throwing them in the fire

somyeah , I tried it and if I used enough bbq sauce , I could eat the trout
We used to BBQ (smoke) Mullet back home. Fillet 'em, leave skin and scales on, meat side up on the grill. Mmm - mmm

Attachments

• Smoked Mullet.jpg
    Smoked Mullet.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back