good morning all

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning MP just thought i would share what im about to do a little Wake and bake this morning

:48: :joint: happy smoking ALL

first stealth Grow 024-1.jpg

KGB30 said:
Good morning you all & have a awesome day.. I am off to work!!

hey my friend..please read site rules...the use of the four leter word is not alloud..."WORK"..:p ...The younger generation thinks " W.O.R.K." is a radio station..lol..Have a great day KGB:)

good mornin all on MP.
any you mornin people out there major coffee junkies.
i am i drink bout 3-4 pots a day thruout the course of my day and i need to majorly cut my caffeein intake and wonder if any of u are heavily addicted to coffee and quit. wat was ya trick
coffee makes me nervous twitchie edgy heightens my anxiety etc etc but i cant stop drinkin it. from the second i open my eyes to turn my alarm off i can taste that first sip of hot black coffee. and my tolerance it way up as i double the recommended scoops for each pot or it doesnt do the trick. i'm addicted to the crap but yet it drives me nuts to intake it an at same time i go nuts without it. is it mental or wat? wat are some trix to kick the coffee ? anyone?

Hey Zip flpip

I used to drink coffffe eee froommm ssuunn uuop 2 sunn doowwwmn...i started dring 1/2 caf..and then decaf...but I still like my morning pot of Folgers..." Simply Smooth " and that it for the day..and yes a lot of its mental...I found i drink more water insted..good luck flip

zipflip said:
good mornin all on MP.
any you mornin people out there major coffee junkies.
i am i drink bout 3-4 pots a day thruout the course of my day and i need to majorly cut my caffeein intake and wonder if any of u are heavily addicted to coffee and quit. wat was ya trick
coffee makes me nervous twitchie edgy heightens my anxiety etc etc but i cant stop drinkin it. from the second i open my eyes to turn my alarm off i can taste that first sip of hot black coffee. and my tolerance it way up as i double the recommended scoops for each pot or it doesnt do the trick. i'm addicted to the crap but yet it drives me nuts to intake it an at same time i go nuts without it. is it mental or wat? wat are some trix to kick the coffee ? anyone?

:D I know it takes a long time to come down from that coffee tolerance too...I think I was jonesing for a couple months after I quit cold turkey. I now only drink green tea and water. I can drink coffee now and not get too cranked, seems the caffeine builds up and stays in your system a long time too. Good luck :aok: I think decaf is your best bet, avoid sugared and caffeinated soda too ;)

:headbang: :chuck: :banana: :fly:

Too much coffee on this end of the states this morning Ann.
Good morning everyone. ;)

I too need to cut back on my coffee.

good morning, afternoon and evening melissa,puffin,42usmoke,godspeedsuckah and to the rest of the mp's family have a wonderful day!!!!

p.s me dont drink coffe,,, cant deal with the taste,,, now give a coke and we will just fine:p

Latest posts

Back