good morning all

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gooood morning to you all ! Please excuse the news headlines regarding the Jackson 5 ! Hey hey its saturday is a stupid show that failed before and they are relaunching again ..only to have failed yet again ! Ridiculous Aussie crack pots !

good morning all
i know its been awhile since ive been on here,well we have had 2 more deaths since the last time ive been on so that makes 5 deaths in 5 months yall know about the 1st 3 june best friend,, july stepdaughter,, aug the girl that was with my stepdauhter,, sept lost my father in law and in oct lost my hubby's grandfather 1st part of sept we lost my cable phone and internet for about 1 month 1/2 just that cut back on in mid oct,,,,,so i guess anyone could say we have been living a nightmare from hell,,, i do miss all myfriends from alot and i hope you all doing ok have to run for now but ill be back thats for sure

Good Morning ann...so glad to see ya..sorry of the Terrable 2009...chin up girl..this was a crappy yr and we will wish it good bye..and welcome in 2010 with high hopes and dreams...seems the older we get the more we are loseing loved ones..I know some of your was a suprise and I Pray for you to get threw these tough times...Please remember we are here and allways will be...if ya need a shoulder..of maybe just a :bong: come see us here and we will try and have ya leaveing with a smile...My Prayers sre with you and yours dureing this Holliday season...take care and be safe ann..:48:

Good morning everyone :)

4:30 here :eek:

1 of those sleepless nights :fid:

Sometimes it always seems an uphill struggle.

:peace:

i-hate-mondays1.jpg

HippyInEngland said:

4:30 here :eek:

1 of those sleepless nights :fid:

Sometimes it always seems an uphill struggle.

Haha yeah man I have a super messed up sleep schedule. A lot more nights then days.

Good Morning Ann:ciao:

Hope you have a nice Holiday and may the New Year be better:)

Its 5am and Brrrrr here (-11 outside)

Have a great day :)

ex.jpg

Good Morning HIE it's GOOd night for me

20 with wind chill of 10 and gust to it $%$^%#%cold

morning...well almost.

22 degrees for now...temps quickly falling.

brrrrr.

atleast i have a warm bed to crawl into. gotta love electric blankets. :D

almost as good as a warm body.

:giggle:

:ciao:

Good Green Morning to All! :48:
28 degrees F & 5 hours 59 minutes of daylight!

Latest posts

Back