good morning all

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello Ann, Pc, and the rest of you fine folks here at MP.
It is dang fine to be here!

Good morning ann..have a great Labor Day...:ciao:

Good morning umbra , thanks for those organic tips ...i'll keep the ball rolling i hope during our summer ! Cheerin !

Good Morning ann..Its friday..Have a great weekend...My Little UKgirl will be here Monday Night :yay:

Good morning.. Maxgirth, TexRx, mojavemama, Growdude, Herm, Weeddog, eyeswideshut420, DLtoker, Rolling Thunder, jao33333, kasgrow, frankcos, FlyingNatural, jookie, TomTheTeaPot, NorCalHal, ozzydiodude, zipflip, The Hemp Goddess ! I hope you have a great day ! All the best !

Good Morning ann..pc..ozzy..and the rest of you Kats..have a great day

Good morning everyone :)

5am here and I have already been up 45 minutes.

I hope you all have a great day when the sun arrives on your horizon :)

:peace:

2 2 morn.JPG

I like this thread...I love hearing about mornings in the morning ..does that make sense?

I wake up around 6 am (Pacific Standard Time, US)..what time is that where you live?....

when do you wake up and what do you do with your mornings?

I like to have a glass of juice and get a peek at the two year old while she's still asleep and being a little angel.....
I watch the cooking show that I recorded the day before and see about some ideas for dinner...(BTW, Yes, I'm a male... and yes ;) I'm okay with myself ..hehehehe)

Morning everyone :)

5am and time to start a new day.

Pitch black outside and the temps are down to 50f / 10c outside.

My last 3 plants are getting purple leaves start because of the cold weather.

:peace:

5am.jpg

Cool pic HIE. And you get up wayyyy too early. :stoned:

Its technically morning here at 12:12 am. ;) So Good Morning to all.

I do have to get up kind of early, I have a lunch date with an old friend from jr. high school. He owes me. :p

Nite all.

It's almost 11pm here in the Bay area (CA)..

I live in a foggy part of SF (imagine that!) but right now I can see the lights of my city sparkling hello without having to strain to see me through the fog...

it's cold but clear out...

cold for us is 55f at night....

Time to have a bong hit and throw some fresh nutrients into my rez b4 beddy bye....

oh yeah, how could I 4get?...good morning all!!

[quote=HippyInEngland :)

Pitch black outside and the temps are down to 50f / 10c outside.

:peace: 2 months ago for me :p ! Oh how i love summer ;) Good morning to you too S M .

Well, it's night in SF but morning for some...much love and a smiley day to those of you that are just waking up...

:yay: dance dance like you have never danced before... :ciao: GOOD MORNING YALL
:woohoo: woke up to snow... i hate the snow:mad: cold wet and just a pain in the astroid.
well i hope everyone has a great day, and since shes friday for some , an awsome weekend as well, party like theres no tomorrow..
LH

Good Morning ann:ciao: Hope this finds you doind well...Im smileing your way today my friend..

oh and Happy smokeing to the rest of you Kats

Latest posts

Back