good morning all

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
good morning and afternoon to all my mp's friends,,,,, i hope everyones day starts out alot better then mine,,,,, im going to kill my oldest :hitchair: i got woke up with not 1 but 2 sheriffs :eek: beating my door in looking for my oldest son ,, trust me my heart was about to come out of my chest,, i had ask what did he do this time never did get a str8 answer out of them ,,,, but i could think was please dont arrest me this early in the morning,, anyways lets just hope my day turns out better then it started

OMG, how awfull, and my daughter was so weirded out when she turned 21 and i made such a big deel out of her never being arrested! Hope everything turns out okay....and i really hope your day gets better.

good morning and afternoon to all my mp's friends,,,hoping everyones day turns out great for them!

good morning and afternoon to all my mp's friends,,,hoping everyones day turns out great for them!

Good Morning Ann!!!
I harvested the 1st 23 colas on SnowWhite today, pics in grow journal if you would care to check em out :hubba:

good morning and afternoon to all my mp's friends have a wonderful day!

Good morning too everyone in MP.
It's a good day because my plants are growing healthy.
Thanks to MP

Good morning MP. I finually ordered Beans from Nirvana and Dr Chronic just in case my freebies beans turn out to be males who know with freebies.

I am so sorry to hear that really sucks. I hope your day gets better.

Good morning MP have a great day.

Latest posts

Back