good morning all

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning everyone. :ciao: Hope you all have a great day. :aok: I got the damn bug so i'll be in bed most of the day. :doh: Freaking sinus infection along with a nasty cough. :mad: Tried doing a small bong this morning and it damn near killed me. :p Looks like i wont be smoking for a few days or atleast until these damn meds kick in. :rolleyes:

Good morning Ann :ciao: and MP Folks Everywhere :peace:

BTW, I used to be plagued with sinus issues daily, infections occassionally, UNTIL I tried this marvelous little product called the GROSSAN NASAL IRRIGATOR ;) it's a device that allows you to flow buffered salt water solution into your nasal passages and fixes em UP very quick, very similar in principle to a netty pot, except this one attatches to a water pic I havent used it in 6-8 months, but when I get stuffy, I just fire it UP 1 time and no more issues for the next 6 months or so:hubba:

Good morning all, have a good hump day
grind.JPG

SmokinMom said:
Hope ya feel better tbg...and if she can't cure ya I'll put my nurse costume on and be right over. :hubba:

Hey Mom I aint feeling well either..I wanna see nurse costume..lol:hubba:

can can I have same grinder..and yes it is HUMP day..

ann Have a Wonderful Day

Same with the rest of you Cats out there..KEEP M GREEN:D

A very good morning to you all, today is what i beleive to be my last day of work for the season (again). This time its for real :D Maybe ill start a grow in my hard hat lol
Stay cool

Latest posts

Back