good morning all

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good Morning Ann:)UKgirl:)SmokinMom:)4u2sm0ke:)allmashedup:)Hydro:)And the rest of the crew at MariP:)

A nice -3F outside:(

Morning all I got my cavitys filled yesterday so no smoking :( hopefuly ill smoke today Its pretty cold in Northern California but it seems it will warm up through out the day GOD SPEED ALL!!

Morning Hy and the rest of MariP.

-5F for the low and 3F for the high....one word----Sucks

On a note Hy ..Not smoke? :rofl: what do dentist know?

Morning to all of you!

Got my errands run already and I am ready to play. For a bit anyway.

Good morning, good afternoon, good evening, good night. And all that good stuff. :D

Tomorrow hubby goes to the Dr and I hope hope hope he's released to go back to work. He is driving me crazy. :p

Good evening, it was a long day and now it's 'me time'. so :ignore: :p ;)

:ciao: ann...many mornings passed without me saying good morning..How are you doing? oh Good morning ann:giggle:

Afternoon CC :)

I like fridays.

Friday is beer day :p

:peace:

beer-styles1.jpg

HippyInEngland said:
Afternoon CC :)

I like fridays.

Friday is beer day :p

:peace:

As is Saturday, Sunday, Monday...shall I go on?

Hey, all. Been to Mom's up at the sea islands doing her honey-doos for a few days. Ain't getting home grand? Slept like a Van Winkle last night.

Hippy, where's the Newcastle? An Irish freind swears there's an entire floor dedicated to Newkie abusers at the Newcastle mental hospital. Any truth, and do you think they have any rooms left to let?:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back