good morning all

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good mooning everyone :)

I hope you all have a great day.

:peace:

mooningTopiary.jpg

Good morning, I guess. Well....technically it is morning. 3:48 in it to be exact.

Good Night MP! <3

Signing off:ciao:

good afternoon all i know i told you all that i was going to be around more but omggg the stuff we have been going 1st off my best friend dieing that had me mess up for weeks then on july 23 we lose our 23 year old daugther and her friend in a car wreak and at the time krystal had my camera it no longer works due to the wreak,,,as soon as we can get over our lose and ill get me another camera i do go check on it at least ever 2 to 3 days it looks so pretty right now,,,, well i just wanted to let you all know what has been going on

Bad start for a mornin already....got "workers" next door putting on a whole new roof (House burned down) and of course they can look directly into my grow box which is framed 8' tall by 4' wide. Some longs looks and to say getting nervous about "potentials" . All of this started at 7am loud as shizzle and i waanna fn scream at someone !

thnk god im out of the ghetto and on to better things woke up relaxed smoked a cig nd watch people come through the house and clean couldnt do much but tried my hardest to stay out of the way

Hello to all and bless your heart Ann. Although I can't imagine going through what you are right now, I'm so sorry for the pain and my thoughts go out to you.

I really try to keep in perspective life's simple pleasures... A Saturday off. Sleeping in. Having a friend over for a strong and delicious cup of espresso along with a 12:20 toke... it's 4:20 somewhere out in the Pacific Ocean, right?;)

Marijuana and espresso... a kinder, gentler 'speedball!' :p

Peace!:cool:

Latest posts

Back