good morning all

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:ciao: and Good Morning ann..HIE pcduck..ukgirl...Hamster...dirtysouth...meds4me...and the rest of you Kats..Take care and be safe..in all aspects of life..

HIE i love that pic of the Mooning hedge...I need my one of those...LOL..and may steal it for another thread:giggle: you allways have best pics..Im sure ann really likes them..i know i do

annscrib said:
good afternoon all i know i told you all that i was going to be around more but omggg the stuff we have been going 1st off my best friend dieing that had me mess up for weeks then on july 23 we lose our 23 year old daugther and her friend in a car wreak and at the time krystal had my camera it no longer works due to the wreak,,,as soon as we can get over our lose and ill get me another camera i do go check on it at least ever 2 to 3 days it looks so pretty right now,,,, well i just wanted to let you all know what has been going on

We've never spoken Ann, but Good God how terrible things must have been. I have 24/7 custody of my 6yr old little girl and can't imagine such a thing. Prayers with you and your family! :)

Good Afternoon Ann:ciao:4u2sm0ke:ciao:Hippy In England:ciao: UKgirl420:ciao:meds4me:ciao:

My thoughts are still with you Ann:48:

Good Morning ann...duck...ukgirl...cass...med4me...and the rest of My friends...Im up early..suppose to go to work all day..but Hempfest is in town..so may cutt out at lunch...enjoy your day every1:ciao:

hXXp://hempfest.org/drupal/node

change XX to tt

Hola Ann.

I hope you have a fun filled weekend planned :)

Have a relaxing weekend everyone.

:peace:

2 2 ele.JPG

goon morning ann....I hope ya came in for a little pick me up...K\Here :bong1:..there will be you good days and you Bad....Im praying you have more GOOD..but we need these bad days to to help get threw the Mourning........its okaygirl....my shoulder is here 4u to cry upon...let it out ann..and be free..

4u2sm0ke said:
goon morning ann....I hope ya came in for a little pick me up...K\Here :bong1:..there will be you good days and you Bad....Im praying you have more GOOD..but we need these bad days to to help get threw the Mourning........its okaygirl....my shoulder is here 4u to cry upon...let it out ann..and be free..
tyvm 4u2 you words means alot to me,, i just wish this would hurry up ,,, and i do know that this is going to take time to get over but omggg i just want them girls back so bad

annscrib said:
tyvm 4u2 you words means alot to me,, i just wish this would hurry up ,,, and i do know that this is going to take time to get over but omggg i just want them girls back so bad

I know ann...you are going threw a Parents nightmare...Hold tight to memmories..and laugh again with the remmembered Loved and happyiness..I know nothing will ever replace You Little Girl.. Keep her memory alive. I sent a message to Grandpa..he will look over her in Heaven 4u...When ya look to the skies and seee the smile in the Sunshine..remember..Thats you little girl..letting ya know she is with ya forever..

Have a W onderful day ann :ciao:

Latest posts

Back