Got Banned From 420 Magazine Wassup

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yo loco, take your pic off there. i put my pic up an hick got all on my a$$ an he was right its not a good idea. idk if u a grower but u gotta wach out for them laws little homie. well wellcome, i am new as well an have lurned a lot an got my own little grow going. so sit down an take notes thies guy are for real.

Hey buddy looks like your going to learn some new karma from this form and ALOT of new growing techniques :). Have fun.

:welcome: lets learn togather..Shall we:48:

np hick u right brother, here in the usa we lag behind the rest of the world on herb. so we gotta watch out for one another.

Thank for looking out yea i got my lil grow room i made and need all the help i can get i really dont know anybody here so hit me up whenever and if you see any of my forums help me out thank again

Mor3no420 said:
Thank for looking out yea i got my lil grow room i made and need all the help i can get i really dont know anybody here so hit me up whenever and if you see any of my forums help me out thank again

how can i hit you up..nothing in signiture....you dont really expect me too search do you..come on my friend make it easy for me:p

megan23247 said:
Glad your here buddy! Not a dang thing wrong with Blunts, OR Joints, OR Vaporizers, OR Thai Sticks, OR Bongs, OR ANYTHING else you may use to smoke your favorite herb. :D
lead pipe ??? thats what i use...it's cool because it makes your face and hands tingle after a while..after the burning in my throat goes away, i drink a pepsi to cover the lead taste in my mouth and i'm off to enjoy my buzz...:D :D

Welcome to MJPassion, bud. Hope all grows well! Don't worry bout the oldies around here, you tend to get crabby as get older. And I mean OLD! Hahahaha!Just remember not to curse and continually rip on someone (flame) and you'll be golden, guy. Peace.

megan23247 said:
Glad your here buddy! Not a dang thing wrong with Blunts, OR Joints, OR Vaporizers, OR Thai Sticks, OR Bongs, OR ANYTHING else you may use to smoke your favorite herb. :D

a bong or blunt or a paper squar. it really don't matter she will take ya there. she been true to me, stood, by my side. i wake up an get my mornings first high, other girls wonder why they get no love, cuz mary got a big ol` bud, huh..................................... :hubba:

Latest posts

Back