Got me some airpots

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hamster Lewis said:
Hey whatever happened to the idea of doing the Hot Tub Hydro grow?:holysheep: :eek:

Wld hve loved to see that happen.:D

The tub got moved into place by forklift. Wife didn't like the spot. She's concerned because of the shear size they could get, having guests over would be out of the question. So I need to move it again. But farther we go, the harder to place power, dig another hole, etc. It's still on my to do list.

nouvellechef said:
The tub got moved into place by forklift. Wife didn't like the spot. She's concerned because of the shear size they could get, having guests over would be out of the question. So I need to move it again. But farther we go, the harder to place power, dig another hole, etc. It's still on my to do list.

Ah.....gotcha. Well if it does happen it will be EPIC!:hubba:

nouvellechef said:

you are insane.... but i like it... :hubba: get that tub runnin....

Be interested in your thoughts on these NC. I did my first run trying out the smartpots vs. airpots vs. regular terra cotta pots. Smart pots did marginally better. The smart pots had better root mass- except the ones I moved around- pretty delicate though massive structure. Airpots can be moved with less impact.

I've run the same strain in the same pot (2 plants) but never did different strains. You gonna keep them similar (like all indies) or go crazy and mix 'em up?

if i might chime in this is also my 1st run w/ airpots & am 2.5wks in bloom. cant really tell a diff yet as i was playing w/ lighting options & what not. def takes time & patience to water these to where it actually gets absorbed. they are 5g & one has 3 plants in it, all same strain though.

oh on another note hydrofarm bought em up a couple months ago for those of you who might not know. this def has pros & cons to it.
now time to watch tigers spank the yanks

you putting dividers in the 8's?

we tried those smart pots, and didnt care for the extra watering time it took to hand water many strains, and found it pretty difficult to drench the entire root ball. outdoors is another story. just run garden hose through them, drain on ground. indoors you'll still need a catch. just an issue that added more time to the program. kinda gimmicky imo...

Irish said:
we tried those smart pots, and didnt care for the extra watering time it took to hand water many strains, and found it pretty difficult to drench the entire root ball.

Yeah, that too. I eventually started watering from below to ensure entire medium got wet.

nouvellechef said:
Lmk when your ready. I will give you link to purchase. We are lucky. Only 2 places carry the full line of pots and one is in WA. Shipping was $8 and the pots were like $17. Good deal all around.

hey dude...

i was thinking of ordering a few of these for a test run too...could you hook me up with the link!

thanks NC

Kush

Kushluvr said:
hey dude...

i was thinking of ordering a few of these for a test run too...could you hook me up with the link!

thanks NC

Kush

Pm sent

Latest posts

Back