Got My Beans....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

New_2_Chronic

Gone Baby Gone
Reaction score
Got my beans from the DOC today.... Im not going to state where I am, how they came, or anything. DOC deserves that much. Lets just say that the DOC Rocks!!!:headbang2: Order in confidence. This is just my first of what I am sure will be many happy packages from the DOC. I used my name, my credit card, and my home address, where i grow. No LEOS showed up, no helicopters,,,,lol

I got Bubbelicious from Nirvana, and Norther Flame. Going to germ 3 of each and hope for some females... Ive never smoked NF before, but the reviews and mix of breeds sounds tasty!

Norther Flame
Northern flame The Northern flame is still very Thai dominant in flavour, very fruity and peppery. Heavy cerebral high, very enjoyable flavor right down to the last puff. People definitely remember this strain when they taste it, they will be asking for it by name. It has strong and vigorous growth and is usually the last plants in the room to get a spider mite problem or any other bug problems. Hardy and dependable like all our genes. Flowering Time: 8-9 weeks Indoors Flowering Time: Oct.10-20. Outdoors

The Northern Flame was entered in the 2007 Cannabis Cup in Amsterdam. Its a very unique tasting and feeling Sativa based Hybred.

50% Sativa, Thia and Hawiian Sativa
50% Indica, Northern Lights and Grapefruit

Blends nice. We selected sativa dominant highs from the Thia and Hawiian, while keeping with the larger producing profiles of the NL and Grapefruit.

Heres a Review:::
One of the most unique tasting and smelling strains in the room. It grew a nice long cola and produced a lot more than we expected. Very overpowering sativa high from this strain. We kept it for personal use! The peppery stink is unbelievable; too bad we only had one of these in the room. This comes from Secret Valley Seeds and has raised a lot of eyebrows around here lately.

And I think everyone knows what Bubblelicious is.....

Sweet Man. i agree with you on the Doc, they rock. good luck on your grow new 2 chronic.:D . is this your first with 'known varieties'? you going to do a journal? look forward to seeing them.:D ...

congrats on the beans...just because LEO did not show up yet does not meen your not on the list of "keep an eye on" list...sorry but I feel that useing Real name and the grow house is a bad idea but your call....Good luck

To answer a few questions.

Yes this is my first time using known varities. Im growing a few bagseeds from different Dro bags right now, i have one verified female and two unsexed. I have ajournal going..

You might be right about the list, who knows....IF customs would of found the beans they would of confiscated them and sent me the form letter. I seriously doubt they would let them pass knowing it contains contraband in hopes of nabbing a grower. I could see if I had a large order but im talking 2 packs.. . Then the fact that what was sent was not modified or opened in any way, this tells me that they dont know whats in it. If my package had arrived modified in some way i would of been ripping plants up...lol

I used my real information out of necessity, my postal carrier would not deliver it if it wasnt in my name, he knows me...Plus it was a risk I was willing to take and knew very well the penalties for doing so.

At any rate it looks like im good at this point....maybe next time I will seek another route...

I also order seeds to my home, which is my grow location. This is the way I figure it...you either tell someone else and have seeds sent to their home or you tell no one and have seeds sent to your home. I have heard of plenty of people getting busted because they told others they were growing. I have NEVER heard of anyone getting busted because they had seeds sent to their home.

Latest posts

Back