grade my Plant on a 1-10 scale ( 3 pics)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrOysterhead

Mr Oysterhead
Reaction score
ok this plant is like 3 days from being 2 months, started out with , a 4ft fluro bulb and no nutes for the first month and a week.. thers 4 others but this is the most advanced one, its a female, as i posted a day or 2 ago , it has preflowers w/ white hairs coming out, whats is the scale on this plant for you expreienced growers

DSCN0803.jpg

DSCN0804.jpg

DSCN0805.jpg

Well she is very healthy so i would give her an 8 out of 10. ;)

i want them only to reach like 24-30 inches in height , when should i flower them , but i want a decent ratio of bud , i dont want to rush them , but im alredy going to have to take a small break after this grow, becuase of the electricity bill

They look good cept for a little wilt. Could ne too much/ not enough water. Anyway the one that is preflowering, repot it and put it into flower. Just remember that they will double/triple in size and the guide is 2' growth for each gallon pot.

a lil droopy but they are lookin real full and healthy. i give you an 8 homie.

For the most point they look healthy,but my need a little more water but i will give your ladies a 8.:headbang:

Yeah, I'll give you a 4... OUT OF 5! OHHHH! haha. Damn I'm dumb. Looking great though good work.

I give you whopping 10! Just becuase your growing it. Keep it up ese vato loco!

Latest posts

Back