Grandkids!!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
melissa said:
well i found out a few weeks ago that my stepson (18)is going to be a dad early nextyear ,,,:eek: that will make me a granny at 34 :48:

are you feeling OLD yet...lol...:fid:

Hick said:
hmmmmmm.. my hair didn't turn "grey" 4u... It turned "loose"!.. :eek:...:cry:

No crying Hicks !! There help !! Rogain.:hubba: Hair trans-Plant :hubba: , Spray on Hair:hubba:, Wig....;)

Flyinghigh said:
No crying Hicks !! There help !! Rogain.:hubba: Hair trans-Plant :hubba: , Spray on Hair:hubba:, Wig....;)

Yeah...or just a shower cap will do..:p

Hey, I am 44 and have 4 grandkids. Yes, I do smoke around them (hate me if you want to) - but joints ONLY. Absolutely NO pipes, bongs, or other apparatuses. They don't know the diff between my 'cigs' or their mom's real cigs. Those grandbabies are the lite of my life. I had 'terminal' breast cancer 4 years ago and the chemo alone damn near killed me, but since my daughter and the kiddoes live with my hubby and I, those babies gave me a reason to GET OVER MYSELF, put my feet on the floor, and help my daughter take care of them. Those kids are THE reason I draw breath today. Am I the least bit ashamed that Gammy smokes 'special cigarettes' around them? Hell no. Actually, when I smoke, it makes me even MORE attentive to their needs than usual and I am so damn happy and mellow when I smoke, it actually makes me a better grandparent. Truth....

gettinggray1964 said:
Goodmorning all, my wife and i had two of our grandkids stay all night last night and after we got them to bed and went outside and got blazed, i started thinking... am i the only grandparent on here??? just wandering
......am also grandparent.....one is actually 23 years old......so I could be a great-grandparent someday perhaps

Flyinghigh said:
No my Friend I am also a grand parent too and proud to be and I have one that lives with us 24/7 because mom isn't proud of him and the turth is the only reason he is alive is because she wanted
Welfare at the time,,:doh:

So my Friend Glad to have him here and my others girls on the weekend..
I have the same situation myself.I am raising my autistic grandson which is a sweet lttle boy.I would be lost with out him.He is my only grandchild and lives with me 24/7 also ...I took him home from the hospital.His mom knew she was no good for him so she gave him to Na Na which we are to peas in a pod....
have a great day

I've got 3 beautiful daughters, 2 grandsons, and 1 grandson on the way....... love em all. My kids don't know I smoke, but we have had lots of talks about it. I just tell em I'd rather they smoke than drink. They're mom was a fairly heavy drinker, so as they say, the nut doesn't fall very far from the tree. When my middle daughter lost her first baby, I did hand her a dugout, told her my buddy sent it down for her in case she needed it. She went outside with a frown and came in with a grin......gotta help em out if ya can. I knew she had tried it before. When the time comes, I'm sure "my boys" and I will have a talk.....

Latest posts

Back