grape seeds............

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wassup

Reaction score
hi people - any tip´s on germin grape seed´s. i´ve tried the same way as MJ seeds for a week, but nothin happnin :( . melon seeds worked ok thoooo.:D

From what i've read in the past it's tough to germinate grape seeds. If you do get lucky and get them to germinate there is a very slim chance they will survive. Most of your grape plants are taken from cuttings. ;) Don't get me wrong you can do it but it's very tough. Who knows maybe someone else has a trick or two. Good luck. :aok:

Grape seeds have an extremely low germination rate. Even if you can get one to germ, the chances are that it will not survive much longer than that. You will have better chances with a clone. Just my thoughts. Take care and be safe.

so you think i should take a cuttin from a vine. i´ll take some rootin gel with me down the to a beach bar i know of with a very good vine growin. i´ll take a few cutting´s and gel them up into cubes then bring them bak to the grow room for a while. then see how we go. thank´s people.

Latest posts

Back