Grapefruit x Blueberry x MOB

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maineharvest

Reaction score
Well I havent been on the forum much lately and I miss it so I figured I would start grow journal and show my face a little more. Between work and family it doesnt leave much time for growing these days. This is my first grow using seeds that I made myself so Im really excited to see how this turns out. I pollinated a female MOB clone with pollen from a nice Grapefruit x Blueberry male that I grew earlier this year. The MOB is a fruity clone that has been going around the northeast for years and years. It veg's and flowers like an indica but has that uppity head high like a nice sativa. The GF x BB is from a breeder named Chimera and I believe its DJ Short Blueberry and Breeder Steves Grapefruit. Very dank genetics!

Fox Farms Light Warrior Soil
Fox Farms trio nutrients
96w T5 for veg
150w hps for flower
ph 6.5-6.9

They just got their first small dose of Grow Big today :hubba: .
Everybodies welcome to chime in on anything and if anyone has experience with these genetics lets here about it.

IMG_3139.JPG

IMG_3140.JPG

Looks great good luck with the grow green mojo for ur baby's.PS

Yes, good luck and green mojo for your grow. I'm growing a blueberry x White Widow right now, and she is the star of my grow. I will be watching ....

Peace

Thanks for the mojo guys. Hemperfi, blueberries always been my favorite. I seem to always being growing some blueberry hybrid. I even think the MOB is some kind of blueberry.

:ciao: Maine! :48:

Ill pop-a-squat!

Hey guys heres a couple new pics from today. I know they arent all that exciting but I expect some nice flower pics soon enough. They are starting to green up real nice and are just now starting to take off. I accidently started the seeds in recycled soil that hadnt been flushed properly and still had flower nutes in it. So the first two weeks of these plants lives they didnt grow at all and they got a lil nute burnt. So I transplanted into new soil and now they are looking better every day.

IMG_3153.JPG

IMG_3154.JPG

IMG_3155.JPG

IMG_3156.JPG

Nice! Love the squat little babies. Do you use t4? What one exactly?

Looking good Maine, Green Mojo for the little ones.

drfting07 said:
Nice! Love the squat little babies. Do you use t4? What one exactly?

I use a 22 inch 4 bulb t5. Each bulb is 24 watts for a total of 96 watts.

Looking good MH. I am looking forward to seeing them flower pics. Good Luck to ya.

Hey yall plants are looking pretty good so far and are starting to get a little skunky odor. The one plant that I put in a smart pot is looking by far the best of the bunch. Heres some pics.

IMG_3173.JPG

IMG_3172.JPG

IMG_3170.JPG

IMG_3171.JPG

IMG_3168.JPG

Looking Good! Happy Thanksgiving and green mojo!

There looking great and the big on that's a keeper male or female keep it green.PS

Here's a couple new pics two days after a healthy feeding of Grow Big and they are looking much happier. The one plant in the grow bag is putting all the others to shame.

IMG_3185.JPG

IMG_3186.JPG

IMG_3183.JPG

Looking nice. Keep up the green mojo.

I found my first female tonight and she aint pretty but Ill take it:banana: . Its so weird cause this was the one plant that I thought for sure was a male and was pretty much ready to yank it and trash it. It is the tallest, skinniest, lankyest of all the plants and was the first one to get topped cause it was outgrowing the others.

Either way Im excited to have atleast one confirmed female. I only started with 6 and thats not enough really.

IMG_3187.JPG

IMG_3188.JPG

Female number 2 was found today! This is weird cause the males almost always show there sex first. Maybe this is a sign that Ill end up with 6 for 6 females:hubba: . This female is the only one Ive got in a smart pot and it by far the nicest looking one. Smart pots really do make a big difference. Two for two so far so Ill have my fingers crossed for the other remaining four.

IMG_3203.JPG

IMG_3204.JPG

Two more females have been found so that makes four females total so far. I transplanted all females to 3 gallon smart pots and ill be switching to 12/12 any day now.

Latest posts

Back