gray spots on plants

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greenthumb1

Reaction score
What's up with these leaves? They've got some disease or bug problem that is killing my plants. The strain of these leaves are pure power plant from buydutchseeds.com. The plants are two months from seed and currently i'm using grow big, dark energy, and superthrive all in promix soil. This is my first outdoor grow, but have had several successful indoor grows. I've sprayed the diseased plants with this stuff. http://www.cleanairgardening.com/tomato-vege-3in1.html. Any suggestions on what the hell is going on?

pic1.jpg

pic2.jpg

pic3.jpg

pic4.jpg

pic5.jpg

pic6.jpg

pic7.jpg

pic8.jpg

What are you using Superthrive for ? It can be really easy to overdo it with that stuff. I've seen it do more harm than good.

i meant supernova. The other half of my crop is doing great and i've been feeding them the exact same stuff.

You have a leaf beetle problem and the only answer I know is insecticide
Spray them on your plants a couple of times on the leaves and on the underside of the leaves to get rid of them!!!Once they are gone you will need to spray your new growth for insurance!The old leaves will not survive but new will grow and you need to protect them!That is my opinion and I got rid of them like I told you...good luck with your problem

it was raining when those pics were taken. I did see one beetle on the leaves but that was it. Are my plants going to die or what? They still look healthy but with holes in all the leaves.

Latest posts

Back