Great, more issues please help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Getmelifted

Reaction score
So 1 out of my 4 budding plants right now has yellowing leaves. NOt just yellow leaves but bright yellow and they have dried up to the point you can grab them and crumble the leaf into dust.

Now this is only the upper 20% of the plant, everything below it is fine.

The plant is just as close to my 400w HPS as the rest of them about 12-14" away from the tops

Any ideas?

Budd Rot? I had one plant do that to me last year and it only infected the top part of my plant and claimed about a baseball section of the plant by the end. just my thought without pics.

Cheers!!!

degenerative_disc said:
Budd Rot? I had one plant do that to me last year and it only infected the top part of my plant and claimed about a baseball section of the plant by the end. just my thought without pics.

Cheers!!!

Im pretty sure its not bud rot. Couldnt find any anyways.

They are just turning bright yellow and drying up. They are only 5 weeks into budding

Hope someone can help my friend It sounds to me like an issue i had when you say they turned yellow and then got real crispy quick. Thats what one did to me and the it stopped almost like a blemish and that area died but plant continued on.

Good Luck sorry i couldnt help but someone will.

Cheers!!!

degenerative_disc said:
Hope someone can help my friend It sounds to me like an issue i had when you say they turned yellow and then got real crispy quick. Thats what one did to me and the it stopped almost like a blemish and that area died but plant continued on.

Good Luck sorry i couldnt help but someone will.

Cheers!!!

thanks and bump back to the top

PH is 6.5-7

Feed, Ill have to write down the names of the stuff and get back to you

Temps are 70-75 for the most part, maybe dips into mid 60s. Air comes in from the outside and its pretty moist outside right now.

Can someone post a few pics of bud rot

Getmelifted said:
PH is 6.5-7

Feed, Ill have to write down the names of the stuff and get back to you

Temps are 70-75 for the most part, maybe dips into mid 60s. Air comes in from the outside and its pretty moist outside right now.

Can someone post a few pics of bud rot

Hi GML. Interesting sounding problem. It would make it much easier and definitive to diagnose your problem with pictures of your plant to look at, rather than people posting pictures of other sick plants. I persnally wouldn't trust the health of my babies when their sick to my verbal description to anonymous people on the internet. Lots of people here to help, give us something to look at. Good luck with it.:hairpull:

Latest posts

Back