great place you have here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

manicure

Reaction score
i want to take the time to introduce myself. i am a former member of og and ps, moment of silence to pay respects...................
ok, here we go. i came across this site a few days ago and have been brousing around and have come to realize that i have found a new home.
i went under the handle of greatganjamon on og and kinda lurked in the background mostly being vigillant and perfecting methods that i used in my grows. then i found ps and became organic1 and was fairly active in giving advice to whoever needed it. now i am here and i hope that i can help ppl and maybe even learn a few things myself.
i am a true believer in my worm castings and perilite mix and rarely use any kind of fertilizer because imo, you cant get any more organic and pure...

anyway, hi everyone

Nice...an og grower...much props. I personally welcome all organic fanatics like myself that I can, there are a few of us here.

Look forward to seeing you about and helping spread the word.
Grow, learn and share brother.:ccc:

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. ;)

Welcome! Hey, can you recommend a good cuticle cream? Hehe. Sorry. Couldn't refuse. :)

Hey! Welcome to the group manicure! I look forward to seeing your first Journal here!!!

Have fun and good luck to you!

thanks for the welcoming everyone.... yeah, i figured someone would crack a joke about my handle, but i can easily laugh about it.... i call myself that because people used to call me doctor****** because of my medicines. man i cure..
i have had to rebuild my grow closet and down size it considerabley because of a new addition to our family and have her family in and out all of the time now, so i had to go stealth instead of a 4Wwx8Lx7H room wrapped in plastic consuming my entire spare bathroom.

i will be posting a journal whenever i am home... i leave for 2 weeks at a time to go to virginia for work.

welcome to MP hope u enjoy your stay here. there are alot of great members here with great info to help u along with ur grow. good luck and hope to see ya around:D

Latest posts

Back