green worms

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
are you saying that worms are eating the inside of your buds? If so, :holysheep:

You should have posted this in the outdoor section, because this section is focused on indoor growing.

I would ask Hippy because he is very knowledgable with the outdoor grows, but I never heard of the bud eat worms, this is a first. I would seriously love to hear more.

bizzy323 said:
i noticed today that my outside plant some parts of it the worms where eat inside the buds. would this happen for being wet? cause it rained here a few times pretty hard.
sounds like them catapillers to me, just found a couple gray spots on a friends outdoor...when i dug inside the bud i found a baby green ?tomato worm?
2 days later another gray rot spot,same thing...so it got harvested. the 2 plants right next to it(different strain) are still fine so must be resistant or non attractive. sounds like the same worms/catapillers to me...the second spot had a couple so maybe eggs were layed in bud

The wild six foot sativa I harvested outdoors had probably 20 or so camo green caterpillars on it after I harvestd and was pruning the leaves.

we are all just worms in one giant bud...one worm-one love-one people...now, where did that iso-oil go:hubba:

lol everytime i find one of does in my buds i get so mad i cut them in half than i regret it cause i should of kept it to take picture so the thread wont be worthless...lol i promise next time i find one i take pictures. ill take a pic of my harvest too.......

Just a thought Worms eating bud.. hmmmmmm Smoke worms or eat Worms LOL

Latest posts

Back