Grow Cabinet Layout

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marrymirror1

Reaction score
Hello! I am getting a Dormoponic Grower as a late Christmas gift. It is a 4.9 cubic foot fridge that has been turned into a grower. It comes with everything included, the light, the hydro system and all the supplies needed to grow.
With all things installed like the light and hydro system, I have 15 inches of grow room left. It comes with 150 hps light installed. HPS increases (bushy) verticle growth. I am also going to plant 3-4 seeds. I intend on keeping the strongest female and no males this time. Based on what I told you and the pic, do you think that will be enough room?
Thanky
Dormoponic2.JPG

from the looks of it no....from what i have heard u need about 18 inches between your light and the top of the plant if you are using HID (HPS or MH) lamps...you said you only have 15 inches between your light at the ground...im not an expert but i dont think thats enough room...but i could be wrong...this might be better handled by TBG or hick

You have a boss lookin setup!! Looks pretty nice imho... but the hps will be HOT... u'd need major air moving to keep the plants from frying.... some cfls would do the job nicely tho.

Any suggestions on how to keep air moving through my hydroponic grow cabinet? Oh yeah, and what does cfls mean?
Thanky
M

marrymirror1 said:
Any suggestions on how to keep air moving through my hydroponic grow cabinet? Oh yeah, and what does cfls mean?
Thanky
M
Whats going on marrymirror1. What you need are either some inline fans or some computer fans depending on what kind of lights and how hot your cab is. CFL's mean (Compact Flourescent Lights). ;)

Latest posts

Back