grow ops and criminals...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This might not work in the Bay Area tho....

Hick said:
HOW TO INSTALL A HOME SECURITY SYSTEM WHEN ON A BUDGET

1. Go to a second-hand store and buy a pair of men's used size 14-16 work boots.

Local Transvestites would steal the boots......

Hick said:
2. Place them on your front porch, along with several empty beer cans, a copy of Guns &
Ammo magazine and several NRA magazines.

All the Hippies would have a Magizine/Book Burning in your front lawn.
You would find numerous Gun protesters and a few local assemblymen, along with Michael Moore with big signs protesting your Violent lifestyle...

Hick said:
3. Put a few giant dog dishes next to the boots and magazines.

4. Leave a note on your door that reads:

'Hey Bubba, Big Jim, Duke and Slim, I went to the gun shop for more ammunition. Back in
an hour. Don't mess with the pit bulls -- they attacked the mailman this morning and
messed him up real bad. I don't think Killer took part in it but it was hard to tell
from all the blood.

P S - I locked all four of 'em in the house. Better wait outside.

Again, the tree huggin' animal P.E.T.A. people would "set them free" and have the Humane Sociaty waiting for you when you got home...
There would also be a few from The Castro waiting to meet a Real guy named Bubba...

degenerative_disc said:
I may be a newbie BUT I will agree and say even though its my first attempt at this I will tell NO ONE!!! My wife and kids don't even know what I have going on and I plan to keep it that way! TO ALL TELL NO ONE and be safe!

Cheers!!

Hello Degen...
Welcome to the forums. You do understand that your wife will suffer the consequences along with you if you get caught, right?

No disrespect intended, but to jeopardize someone elses freedom is something I have trouble agreeing with.

This is your partner- IMHO you should either tell her or not grow. (I guess the exception would be if your 100% legal grower)

Again, no disrespect and I wish you well.

Last Fall in my humble county, two youths (as termed in the paper, ages were under 23, if I remember correctly) broke into and entered a home of a Med Grower. They had sold off their excess stash, had five grand on hand and their stash. They were beaten and had everything stollen. The offenders were found individually and will soon be up for trial.
It shows that it happens everywhere.
The NRA mags would just make them assume hand guns would be available to steal too. I did like the idea and rebutt from NCH.
Also agree with BBFan.

Latest posts

Back