grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kingi

Reaction score
can anyone tell me how long do i grow for before i start budding them. do i need to get them to a curtain height or is it so many weeks growing them.:huh:

You can put them on 12/12 from seed but most people usually wait 30 days or more.

I usually let them veg for 6 weeks. Like the avatar change bombbudpuffa

well ima probly wait for a month or 2 b4 i flower them

kingi said:
can anyone tell me how long do i grow for before i start budding them. do i need to get them to a curtain height or is it so many weeks growing them.:huh:

I would say it depends on your situation . If height is an issue , BUD them early , but the earlier you bud them the less yield you will get .they will get 2 - 3 times bigger in flower so i'm switching to 12/12 when they are about 12" - 18" tall . You can also top them or do LST to get them to stay short . BUT IF YOU ARE JUST IN A HURRY you can do 12/12 from the start, i think hahahaha .

PEACE:D

:tokie: Ok cheers for that lads ill put them on 12/12 now then cause iv been growing them now for about 2 to 3 months. if you av got any more tips for me id apparate it cheers

Hey I just learned something new too. lol
If that truly does work, 12/12 lighting from day 1. then i tihnk i might wanna try it to see what the outcome is...im guessing itll show its sex by the time its like what 8 inches?? :p

all you can do is try in it hopfully it will work.

ye iv got 1 plant thats already budding so if i took a clipping off ov it wound it be ok.

can any1 tell me if these plants are looking ok or not cheers4.JPG7.JPG8.JPGS5030155.JPGS5030157.JPGS5030160.JPGS5030163.JPGS5030165.JPG

7.JPG

S5030155.JPG

S5030157.JPG

S5030160.JPG

S5030165.JPG

S5030167.JPG

4.JPG

8.JPG

S5030163.JPG

i hear you cant clone if its budding not sure though ... looks nice

Uk1 said:
i hear you cant clone if its budding not sure though ... looks nice

You can, but it takes longer to root. The sooner in flower you take a cutting the better. but if its a good pheno its worth the trouble. :)
Some strains though are an utter PITA to clone and flower makes em tougher.

Latest posts

Back