Growers worst nightmare!! VIDEO

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
longtimegrower said:
Yeah nice muscles aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh yessssss Wait i didnt mean to say that. I love football how about you guys.

:spit:

I watched all of these videos (amazing!).

After returning from the start of my outdoor crop I can relate to his hard work. Of course I’m skeptical of why he did everything (including harvest) during the day! The only time I work during the day is when I’m scouting for an area to grow in.

Helicopters don’t scan for weed at night. Why did he choose the daytime? Better light for filming??

He may have had help with the video editing. I’m a com sci grad and I can tell this. No one knows it all. I saw a clip of him using Adobe Premiere Pro ($800 USD per license). This app is an industrial standard in the movie industry AND it has a very steep learning curve. If he did his own editing, he could make a killing doing other things! That was top notch!

None the less, this was a great series. Marketed extremely well and he will sell many DVDs!

Hey kids new videos have been posted ... 3 new episodes:hubba:

Prohibition Episode12

Well it's about time ... I was wondering what happen ... probably did that to add to the suspense ... :fid::eek:

The Effen Gee said:
Scary stuff...He should be a little more discreet though.

I feel the end is near though. Marijuana legalization is more up front and in more peoples mouths than ever before.

It's snowballing.

I am optimistic.

3 terms no more no less

brurururrururururururrrrrrrr.

run run run please dont mess up with those buds...
please..

Maybe you two should take it private, trust me, its the best way.

Growing this year Browndirt?

You don't have to answer that...But I hope you are, you are good at it and have the drive required to produce a good crop.

OKay, that was bad. ***.

Wow at all those beautiful buds.
The movie was put together amazingly...
Actually kept the suspense, and the music was great haha.

my kind of guy....

except for one thing....he grew somewhere else s property..

when I harvest some of my outdoor.. I did saw helicopters passed over me
I just gave them middle finger.. and move on... I was on the land where it can not be distrub..

Latest posts

Back