Hey MP, New Indoor Grower Here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to see if I can get some,
Roster...they carry it in Amazon. Unfortunately, 4 months ago, I paid $33 for a bag. Now it's $46.

If you check with Coast of Maine, they will provide you with their local area sellers...maybe something close to you has it cheaper.

Roster...they carry it in Amazon. Unfortunately, 4 months ago, I paid $33 for a bag. Now it's $46.

If you check with Coast of Maine, they will provide you with their local area sellers...maybe something close to you has it cheaper.
I see it for 36.99 delivered to local store
Might have to try it soon

I been rereading back through here, I could have missed it. Have you smoked any yet and what was buzz and taste etc. like early on? I been wanting to try that Skywalker OG as a grow.

I been rereading back through here, I could have missed it. Have you smoked any yet and what was buzz and taste etc. like early on? I been wanting to try that Skywalker OG as a grow.
Bogus, I've read mixed reviews about Skywalker OG. One that stood out to.me described a short high that wasn't at all psychoactive. I've been sampling some for the last 3 weeks and find the following:
1) instant effects, that will continue to build over the next 15 minutes.
2) Very psychoactive with a bit of a heavy head and a good strong body numbing buzz.
It lasts about 2 to 2.5 hours and it leaves you feeling refreshed instead of tired.
3) Expect a long and undisturbed sleep.
4) You'll feel good, of that I'm sure.

This pheno grew just like a sativa, with thin leaves and it hits like a hybrid with decidedly indica chops. Hope this helps.

Bogus - the nose on this strain is gassy, diesel and piney, very deep and strong. After grinding, the terps really get loud, but the taste is light and sweet actually, which was surprising. One or two hits is all you'll need with this strain. It's extremely potent.

Latest posts

Back